GB HOMEPAGE

Stucked in 'Save the Adventurers' (Android)

Posted By: Lubomir

Stucked in 'Save the Adventurers' (Android) - 07/12/14 04:03 AM

Any one played "Save the Adventurers" here (from android market)?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grapeocean.games.savetheadventurers

Still stucked with Voyage mission. The pirateships stop with Rain+Invisibilility, but my mana is used up, and I get killed eventuailly. Hardest map so far, I'm helpless :(

Sorry about potential grammar mistakes, I'm from Slovakia (English is second language to me).
Posted By: Marian

Re: Stucked in 'Save the Adventurers' (Android) - 07/12/14 04:15 AM

welcome to GameBoomers, Lubomir.

We have a few Android players here; maybe someone will be able to help. Otherwise, I will let you know if I can find any information about solutions for the game; it sounds interesting. smile

Re: Stucked in 'Save the Adventurers' (Android) - 07/12/14 04:47 AM

Thanks for the warm and personal welcome smile

In the mean time, I realized Rain is too expensive (45 mana), and previous pirateships start pursuing again when the rain fades out. So I trying to save mana for more Treasure Chest illusions, instead. Still no luck, though.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Stucked in 'Save the Adventurers' (Android) - 07/12/14 04:05 PM

welcome Lubomir,

I can't quite figure if this is RPG or casual game.
Maybe if we move this post at our Darkside - RPG forum; you'll might get a gamer that can help us here.
Good luck and have fun with the game
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Stucked in 'Save the Adventurers' (Android) - 07/13/14 01:09 AM

Hi ya Lubomir and welcome

I haven't played this, but maybe one of the members has? wave

Re: Stucked in 'Save the Adventurers' (Android) - 07/13/14 04:05 AM

Thanks again guys smile

Save the Adventurers is indeed notreally an Adventure Game in strict sense, kinda hybrid instead. It's not an RPG, though, you can't gain experience at all. It's a bit everything, but I find atmosphere really great, even though graphics are kinda old.

Now playing a different game (I posted the question on other Adventure Game websites too, so I'm waiting if I have any luck).
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Stucked in 'Save the Adventurers' (Android) - 07/13/14 04:44 AM

Have fun!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community