GB HOMEPAGE

Passing Pine View Forest

Posted By: Terri824

Passing Pine View Forest - 11/26/14 03:56 AM

Hi. I d/loaded this free game and am wondering if anyone got to the end of or out of the forest. First time I got to a ravine or river and tried to walk across a plank/tree too fast and that was "game over". I can't remember which way I went. I think I d/loaded it from either GOG or Steam. scared
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Passing Pine View Forest - 11/26/14 04:52 AM

THere is a video walkthrough here if you want to check it out.

Re: Passing Pine View Forest - 11/26/14 05:25 AM

Thanks Ana. Surely that is not the end of the game. The person took different paths than I did and I saw a few things in this walk through that I did not see when I played but in the end he ended up like I did. "Game over". I can't believe that's all of it, if so, I'm done.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Passing Pine View Forest - 11/26/14 06:27 AM

Sometimes that's the way freebies go. Been there on a couple of them.

Re: Passing Pine View Forest - 11/26/14 07:28 PM

So, this game is a no win? If I'm going to roam around the woods aimlessly, I'd like to know I got my headache because I persevered and got to the finish line with a win! sad

Re: Passing Pine View Forest - 01/06/15 05:13 AM

Just wanted to tell you there is an end to this game. I played it just a minute ago and found the crossing again and found the house at the end of Pineview Rd. There is a house with a wrought iron fence w/ a locked gate. Actually not sure I saw the house but got a "congratulation" message when I reached the gate/fence!
Terri penguin
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Passing Pine View Forest - 01/06/15 06:20 PM

Woo Hooo, Terri, Thanks! wave puppy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community