GB HOMEPAGE

Bethesda Games Now on GOG

Posted By: Karsten

Bethesda Games Now on GOG - 08/26/15 03:19 PM

From the press release:

Quote:
GOG.com and Bethesda Softworks have teamed up to release some of their greatest hits – now DRM-free for the first time. The new arrivals include two digital-distribution premieres, the return of the Fallout series, and for the next seven days some special discounted offers.

And here's the link to the games:

http://www.gog.com/?pp=f6e1126cedebf23e1463aee73f9df08783640400
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bethesda Games Npw on GOG - 08/26/15 03:28 PM

Thanks for the news, Karsten. smile

It's really cool to see that Redguard and Battlespire are now available, as well. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Bethesda Games Npw on GOG - 08/26/15 05:00 PM

Yes. Good news indeed !! I got the email bravo
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Bethesda Games Npw on GOG - 08/26/15 06:23 PM

Thanks, Karsten wave
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Bethesda Games Npw on GOG - 08/30/15 01:45 AM

Well, I took advantage of the deal and picked up the oldies, Redguard and Battlespire and received Arena and Daggerfall free for purchasing the others thumbsup. Scored the Neverwinter Nights sagas 1 through 2 as well. Nice to see they have them set up to play on the current PC platforms, I missed playing those.

Also loaded GOG's game platform GOG Galaxy. It's still in beta, but getting there. I'd like to see an option to have it full screen, but over all the user interface is simple and intuitive. I hope they keep it that way and don't try to "Glitz" it up too much.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bethesda Games Npw on GOG - 08/30/15 02:48 AM

Really nice haul, Trail, at a very good price. Enjoy the games. thumbsup

Re: Bethesda Games Npw on GOG - 08/31/15 12:58 AM

Yep, I'm looking forward to playing Redguard again. That was a darn good game for it's time. Considering my penchant for Elder Scrolls games, Battlespire is one I've never played. Really interested in loading that one up and giving it a go since it's somewhat off the beaten path of the TOS story arc like Redguard.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Bethesda Games Npw on GOG - 08/31/15 02:34 AM

Let us know what you think of Galaxy - I haven't downloaded it yet. Nice haul, by the way!

Re: Bethesda Games Npw on GOG - 08/31/15 06:24 PM

Will do Drac.

Still haven't actually downloaded the games I bought yet. Not to derail the topic, but I'm waiting for Microsoft to release a formal service pack for Windows 10 before I load too much, but it seems like they are sending out "adhoc" updates instead. Glad they are giving us a year to download.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community