GB HOMEPAGE

Anyone playing Legend of Grimrock 2?

Posted By: Pokey

Anyone playing Legend of Grimrock 2? - 05/12/16 04:57 PM

I've been having a lot of fun with this game. It is even better than the original game. I like the various outdoor environments, such as the beach, forest and cemetery, though there are dungeons as well. The puzzles are fun and I haven't encountered any timed ones yet. The fighting is not difficult and I haven't had to use square dancing so far. Grimrock 1 pretty much required it.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Anyone playing Legend of Grimrock 2? - 05/12/16 05:50 PM

Pokey, sounds like fun. Square dancing?

Re: Anyone playing Legend of Grimrock 2? - 05/12/16 06:16 PM

Looney, it is referred to as square dancing since this is a grid-based game and you use a 2X2 tile area and avoid having the enemy facing you. He can only hurt you in that situation, so you get to his side or back using WASD keys and attack. Kind of dancing around. Much simpler if you can attack head on.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Anyone playing Legend of Grimrock 2? - 05/12/16 07:23 PM

Ahhh, I see. I was confused rotfl
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Anyone playing Legend of Grimrock 2? - 05/12/16 11:27 PM

Sounds like fun Pokey, I'll have to look into that one. thumbsup
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Anyone playing Legend of Grimrock 2? - 05/13/16 05:30 PM

I'm not fond of grid-based games, but I absolutely LOVED Grimrock 1 and have Grimrock 2 in my game library, waiting to go.

Re: Anyone playing Legend of Grimrock 2? - 05/13/16 07:32 PM

Why not join me for a short break from Fallout 4? It is easy to pick up and play for an hour or two. We had a great time with Grimrock 1. I'm battling an ice elemental right now and he is giving me a bit of trouble. I have some ideas though and will get by him one way or another.
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Anyone playing Legend of Grimrock 2? - 05/20/16 04:25 AM

Thanks for the offer, Pokey, but I suspect I'll be tied up for a while yet. grin lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community