GB HOMEPAGE

Enderal

Posted By: Jacline

Enderal - 09/22/16 03:42 PM

Anybody playing Enderal? Mod made by the team at Sureai.net using Skyrim engine and files but completely different storyfrom Skyrim and not situated in Tamriel.. About 30 to 150 hours of play time. Beautiful. The same team who created Nehrim (big Mod from Oblivion}. Nexus mods has the download and videos for instructions how to install. Been playing it for 2 days and it is addictive! and even better made than Nehrim was. Not a bug so far! I was waiting for a new Elderscrolls or DragonAge like everybody but Enderal will do for now!!! Playing again old games was getting...old!!!
Posted By: Pokey

Re: Enderal - 09/22/16 04:24 PM

I've played Nehrim and thought it was better than Oblivion. I intend to play Enderal. Glad to hear you like it.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Enderal - 09/22/16 05:28 PM

Thanks, Jacline...more things to play hamster
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Enderal - 09/22/16 11:43 PM

Do I need Skyrim to play?

Re: Enderal - 09/23/16 02:43 AM

You need Skyrim and Steam> It is a mod made with Skyrim files so yes you need! Check NexusMods site it explains everything.

I am stuck. Not quick enough on the keyboard: A speed puzzle: 5 locks to open in a very short time, I found the Sureai Wiki, good explanation on how to do it but I tried already at least 10 times That's a gamebreaker for me but I have played 5 days in this game. Iam very stubborn, will see if tommorrow will be a better day.... or a cheat maybe?
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Enderal - 09/23/16 03:20 AM

Originally Posted By: flotsam
Do I need Skyrim to play?

Here ya' go. Everything you ever wanted to know about Enderal grin

For those who want to attempt the install Setting Up Enderal thumbsup

Since I have a relatively clean install I think I might dump my current mods and load this up. It's one I've had on my list for sometime now. Thanks for the reminder Jacline smile

Re: Enderal - 09/23/16 04:05 PM

Ok I am off roaming around in Enderal again: SureAi has a good forum and reminded me that Skyrim Cheats work in Enderal too! and gave me a couple of solutions to that puzzle. Tried on and problem solved.
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Enderal - 09/24/16 10:27 PM

Many thanks!
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Enderal - 09/28/16 05:01 AM

I've got this downloaded for some other day when I need a good game.
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Enderal - 10/01/16 08:49 AM

Found a recent vid about installing and modding in Enderal by my favorite Skyrim Helper-Outer, Gopher!

ENDERAL (Skyrim Mod) : How to Install
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Enderal - 10/01/16 05:12 PM

Thanks, Trail, I'm sure that will be a big help. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community