GB HOMEPAGE

Darksiders 2

Posted By: dwn_force

Darksiders 2 - 05/26/17 05:12 AM

Where can I get a saved game for Darksiders 2? I can't find recent posts online. I want to get past the battle with the Guardian. This is for PC. Is such a thing available?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Darksiders 2 - 05/26/17 01:38 PM

There are several saved games sites when I googled. I don't know if these sites are safe. Let's wait to see if anyone can help you.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Darksiders 2 - 05/26/17 04:04 PM

Sorry, dwn_force, I don't have that game. There are plenty of video walkthroughs. If you think watching one of them might help, they are located here ...
Posted By: Marian

Re: Darksiders 2 - 05/26/17 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: MaG
There are several saved games sites when I googled. I don't know if these sites are safe. Let's wait to see if anyone can help you.

I saw those too, MaG, but not knowing anything about those sites, I did not mention them.
Posted By: dwn_force

Re: Darksiders 2 - 05/26/17 10:49 PM

Thanks for the response. I have watched the walkthrough, but it's a timed boss fight. And timed is right up there with tentacles. I just Grrrrr. Just give me a straight up battle. This is one way or quit. I'll keep looking. The saves are mostly for Xbox that I found , or just old links that go nowhere. Thanks again.
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Darksiders 2 - 05/27/17 02:24 AM

Originally Posted By: dwn_force
Thanks for the response. I have watched the walkthrough, but it's a timed boss fight. And timed is right up there with tentacles. I just Grrrrr. Just give me a straight up battle. This is one way or quit. I'll keep looking. The saves are mostly for Xbox that I found , or just old links that go nowhere. Thanks again.

I feel your pain dwn_force. I haven't played #2, but found the first one very entertaining even with it's odd advancement tree. There were a couple timed battles in that one as well that drove me nuts. Having Mark Hamil voicing one of the main characters you interacted with and the interesting, underlying story kept me banging away at it.

Re: Darksiders 2 - 05/27/17 04:11 PM

Arrgghh... a timed battle. I loathe them. I have found that in a particularly difficult battle, it helps if I turn the sound off and try to play it in dead silence.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Darksiders 2 - 05/27/17 04:44 PM

Me, I just panic !! eek
Which makes me frantically press all the wrong buttons redface

Re: Darksiders 2 - 05/27/17 05:22 PM

Same here, Mad! It tells you how much sound effects and a sound track have to do with your gaming when you are much calmer with no sound on!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community