GB HOMEPAGE

Interesting Article on CD Projekt Red

Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Interesting Article on CD Projekt Red - 10/18/17 06:52 PM

Gamespot just ran an interesting article on CD Projekt Red, the development house responsible for The Witcher series and much anticipated Cyberpunk 2077.

Witcher Dev CD Projekt Red Talks Cyberpunk 2077 And More Amid Staff Morale Concerns

Apparently the company is going through some growing pains. The gaming industry is tough, so this doesn't surprise me. Plus with their vested interest in GOG, they've got quite a few irons in the fire. On a more selfish note, I'm just glad they mentioned that development for Cyberpunk 2077 is still progressing. Even if they didn't reveal anything more about it. smirk
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Interesting Article on CD Projekt Red - 10/18/17 07:36 PM

Definitely an interesting read... I hope they survive the perils of the gaming industry.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Interesting Article on CD Projekt Red - 10/19/17 01:38 AM

I agree. That was an interesting read. And thanks for the link, Trail_Mystic yes
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Interesting Article on CD Projekt Red - 10/21/17 04:24 AM

Oh, boy. Those guys have produced some wonderful games, some of my very favourite games. I hope they get through the growing pains, because as long as the quality stays up there I will always be happy to spend money on their games.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community