GB HOMEPAGE

Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (UPDATED: Corrected Release Date)

Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (UPDATED: Corrected Release Date) - 06/12/18 12:38 AM

From the development house that brought us "The Witcher" franchise as well as being owner/administrators of the GOG game purchase platform a highly anticipated release

It's all about violence in a time when urban survival means doing whatever you can to get ahead, and apparently that may mean getting a completely new head...

The video is age restricted on YouTube, the link below will take you straight to CD Projekt Red's, Cyberpunk 2077 website.

Cyberpunk 2077

This...looks...wild! Definitely a high action, cyberpunk RPG to the extreme! thumbsup

The release is scheduled for June/2019! Corrected erroneous release date.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (Finally with Release Date!) - 06/12/18 10:45 PM

Worst place to live in America? He must be from Chicago.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (Finally with Release Date!) - 06/12/18 11:36 PM

Admittedly, I can be relatively brash and even a little abrasive in some of my comments, but there's a line between pertinent humor and trolling. That's getting pretty close to the latter, so we might want to rein in social commentary for the benefit of those that call it home. thumbsup
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (Finally with Release Date!) - 06/13/18 12:15 AM

Its only Tuesday. But so far this week 6 people have been murdered in Chicago.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (Finally with Release Date!) - 06/13/18 02:27 AM

Guybrush, the forum is RPG's, Action and More, the thread is about Cyberpunk 2077, a game set in a fictional city somewhere in the US. There are numerous news and conversational forums that would welcome a statistical debate. This forum is not the place for it.
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (Finally with Release Date!) - 06/14/18 03:17 AM

Given how much I love the Witcher games, I have a great deal of respect for CD ProjektRed and needless to say this goes on the list...

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (Finally with Release Date!) - 06/14/18 04:28 AM

Yep, I've been anticipating this one for a very long time along with anyone else. Cyberpunk is one of my favorite themes in RPG's and it's so easy to mess up. CDPR has been really tight with any info other than that teaser they released, what was it 5 years ago? It looks like they put a ton of work into it. What really blows me away is that the scenery fits Ciri's description pretty much spot on from that Witcher 3 potential Cyberpunk 2077 easter egg . If they really do a cross-over of some kind between Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077, that will be lauded for quite some time.
Posted By: hagatha

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (Finally with Release Date!) - 06/14/18 06:50 AM

I'm playing Witcher 3 right now. Still blown away by how good it is. It blasted the competition out of the water. So I'm glad you reminded me of that Ciri description and I'll watch out for it.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Official E3 Trailer from CD ProjektRed (Finally with Release Date!) - 06/16/18 10:09 PM

Apologies folks, hope I'm not dashing your hopes. The release date I posted earlier (mid-October 2018) was incorrect, and my error. I mis-interpreted the date of a developer's log for the game release date.

The exact date has yet to be set, but CD Projekt Red is predicting on or before June of 2019.

TM
© 2024 GameBoomers Community