GB HOMEPAGE

FriDiner

Posted By: gymcandy1

FriDiner - 10/25/12 11:48 PM

My education was dismal. I went to a series of schools for mentally disturbed teachers.
Woody Allen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golfer: "How do you like my game?"
Caddy: "Very good sir, but personally, I prefer golf."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golfer: "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world."
Caddy: "I don't think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golfer: "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."
Caddy: "Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth."

Golfer: "Do you think my game is improving?"
Caddy: "Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golfer: "Think I'm going to drown myself in the lake."
Caddy: "I don't think you can keep your head down that long."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man went to doctor, "Doctor every night in my dream I am playing soccer."
Doctor say, "Take these pills, they will help you sleep better."
The man, "I can't take them, tonight is the final game."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. How many aerobics instructors does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Four!...Three!...Two!...One!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A guy stood over his tee shot for what seemed an eternity, looking up, looking down, measuring the distance, figuring the wind direction and speed. Generally, he was driving his partner nuts.
Finally his exasperated partner says, "What the heck is taking so long? Hit the ball!"
The guy answers, "My wife is up there watching me from the clubhouse. I want to make this a perfect shot."
His partner ponders this for a moment, and then replies:
"Forget it man, you don`t stand a snowball`s chance in hell of hitting her from here!"

Q. Why did the golfer wear tho pairs of pants?
A. In case he got a hole in one.

Just been to the gym and there's a new machine. Only used it for an hour as I started to feel sick. Its good though, it does everything 'Kitkats, Mars bars, Snickers and crisps' !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used to play tennis, baseball, basketball and chess, but I stopped after my son broke my playstation.

If my main parachute doesn't open and my reserve parachute doesn't open, how long till I hit the ground?
- the rest of your life...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.

The man then replies: Yeah, well we were married 35 years.

This stinks. My internet is like "now you see it, now you don't". duh

Good morning everyboomie. wave

I've gotta try and post this before I lose it again.

I hope your Friday is an awesome one. thumbsup

joe
Posted By: MaG

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 12:07 AM

Your computer is a magician???? Wow!

Hope the reception stabilizes for you.

Thanks, Joe! wave

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 12:43 AM

A veritable Houdini MaG. lol

joe
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 12:48 AM

Joe, glad you made it today! Best of luck at the docs.

MaG hearts

No Zumba today. I am afraid I have used up all my freetime. sad I will be in the corner...send coffee.

Have a happy day everyone!

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 07:51 AM

Good morning Joe,sorry for your
internet problems frown
Good morning MaG,have a nice day smile
Good morning Ana,coffee on the way yes
To all have a lovely day flowers
Posted By: cailyn

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 07:55 AM

Good morning Joe,MaG,Ana,Haroula,and all who stop by later waveSorry about your internet Joe eekAna glad hubby is alright,Coffee is ready!Have a great Friday everyone penguin
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 08:53 AM

penguin Good Morning Joe, MaG, Ana, Haroula and Cailyn. Joe hope your internet stabilizes. MaG nice to see you in the Diner. Ana don't work to hard. Haroula have a fun day. Cailyn hope you are getting plenty of rest. Wishing all a great day. penguin
Posted By: venus

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 10:38 AM

Hello and goodbye. wave
Posted By: Midge

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 11:15 AM

Good morning. Ana, sending a hot pot of coffee for you My Dear. How's your weather? We're getting in the rath of hurricane Sandy. Looks like it'll be with us for a few days. Joe I'm glad you made it to the diner today. Hi MaG kissy. Morning Haroula, Sue, Gerry, Venus, Gail when you come in, and all who follow me in the diner today.

I have an early shift this morning so I guess I need to get going. Have a great Friday all. Please don't forget to exercise. smile

Midgie hearts
Posted By: GBC

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 11:40 AM

Good Morning Boomers

Joe, hope your internet does not disappear today.

Ana, wishing you an easy corner day! My motto: Coffee heals just about everything.

Haroula, good day!

Cailyn, I think we're needing a couple of pots of that hot coffee today.

Gerry, have a great one.

Venus, enjoy your work today.

MaG, wishing you a wonderful day.

Midgie, wishing you a easy work morning.

To all who come into the Diner sit, relax, put your feet up and enjoy the coffee. catrub
Posted By: connie

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 12:44 PM

Good morning everyone. Windy and rain from Sandy. I need to go to the grocery store between the rain squalls today. To all here and all who follow, have a Great Friday. Danish, Cinnamon Buns, and French Toast in the NC. penguin
Posted By: soot

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 01:39 PM

Good morning Gang! WOOT .. French Toast!! I brought some buttered biscuits and Italian Sweet Cream for the coffee in the NC.

TGIF woot

I'm hoping your Friday lives up to expectations and leads the way to a wonderful weekend!

hearts L4L

Whoosh...

wave
Posted By: Darlene

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 03:02 PM

wave Howdy ho, sweet Joe! Thanks for the openers! Happy FriDiner!

Ana, hope Hubby is feeling A-OK today! smile

Good morning, sweet 'Boomies!

Daughter is moving into her new home this weekend. Painting today, moving tomorrow, champagne on Sunday!

Alrighty, gotta skoosh! See you later!
Posted By: manxman

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 04:03 PM

Good morning to you all. TGIF devilchili
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 04:14 PM

DRY! Our current humidity is less than 20%. We are having our first real Santa Ana of the year. Oh boy. Skin feels like crackly dried corn husks.Off to find the lotion before my morning walk.

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 04:54 PM

Hello everybody. wave

I'm at home getting ready to go to Bonham.

Having troubles getting on line still, and they are not going to have anyone out here before November 5th. rolleyes

So it'll be hit & miss getting here until then.

I hope you're all having a great day. Hopefully I'll see you later this evening. happydance

joe
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 05:16 PM

Aw Joe sorry about the net, but at least we will see you "hit and miss" which is better then not at all!! Good luck at the foot doc's!! I see it looks to be cool in your neck of the woods this morning. Enjoy!!

Ana hope that there is a glimmer of light sooner then you think. How about a coffee IV?? lol

wave Haroula, Cailyn, Gerry, Gail, Midge, venus, Soot, Manxman, and Sorta!! Have a lovely day!

Connie stay safe in the storms. Hope it stops for you to make it to the store and back!! Thanks for the danish!

Darlene how exciting for your daughter. Wish her best of luck for me. May all at work go smoothly!!

No plans till taxi time and then off to the fish fry at the Moose.

wave
Nan
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 06:33 PM

Fantastic Friday ya'll puppy

The body is vertical but definitely not up. The brain is totally asleep and coffee seems not to be making a difference. Going back to lay this achy body down and see if getting up on the other side of the bed helps. wave
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 07:07 PM

Good Morning!
Hope your internet gets sorted out Joe, that is no fun!
Hi MaG!!
Keurig of any flavor for you dear Ana.
Hi's to Haroula, Sue, Gerry and venus.
Oh Midgie and Gail, I will be praying for you along with a large portion of my family that live in Massachusetts. They are scattered from the Cape to Boston and that general area. I also am concerned for friends in NYC. Hope it goes back out to sea and fizzles.
Thanks for the goodies Connie, hang on to your hat!
Whoosh to you Soot, have a great day.
Have fun painting Darlene!
Enjoy your day manxman.
Oh Sorta, what a thought....dry as corn husks. Lots of lotion!!!
Wishing the best to your feet Joe.
Have fun at the fishfry Nan!! Sounds yummy!
Awwww, L4L, hope you feel better soon. Maybe some tea and a nap. sounds like you might be coming down with something...hope not!!
And Yankee, your happiness of yesterday over your game and salsa were infectious. I think I will make some salsa too but maybe not as hot as yours. I don't go higher than jalapeno.
Have some errands so off I go. Happy Gaming everyone!! wave
Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 07:54 PM

Hey Lotus -that stuff was so hot yesterday that my lower lip on right side was swollen -but milk is soothing. A few more tomatos squelched the fire a bit and now it's pleasing. In fact I might add 1 more chiltepein(spelling). I had scrambled eggs @ 5 AM today with salsa and it kinda woooked me uuup. Your salsa ought to be excellent with all hat garden produce. I used to have big grdns and one year my horses (3) were caught rolling in it. How's Finn and what color is he?

Really grumpy now because I spent the AM messing with Mr Cmptr and ended up going way back to factory install. Must install malwarebytes soon. Any more suggestions -really welcomed. And just after I bragged how good it was working too. Maybe a good smack on the sides -right L4L?

Will forego tidying up today.

Be good to cmptr day all
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 08:25 PM

Good afternoon Boomers. wave

Ana, I hope your hubby is doing well. smile

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 09:01 PM

Ok, up again and that side of the bed is not better.

So I'm going to sit quietly in the corner and read wave

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 09:17 PM

Aw L4l.....HUGS!!

Space have a nice evening. HUGS!!

Time to head out with the taxi and then go and work the fish fry! Have a wonderful afternoon and evening all!

Ana hope the project is moving right along!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: Haroula

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 09:25 PM

sleep wave
Posted By: Midge

Re: FriDiner - 10/26/12 11:23 PM

Aw L4L. I hope you're feeling better now. Chicken soup on it's way to you. Ana how's the project coming along? Are some games easier than others?
I'm listening and watching the weather forecast for our area. We're definitely going to get some wild weather on Monday and Tuesday. Stay safe Gail and all who live on the east coastal area. I'm on the South Shore so I expect it'll get dicey.

Midgie hearts penguin

Re: FriDiner - 10/27/12 12:08 AM

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I have been quiet, I have been in the corner all day trying to get ahead but it's hard to do when it's one puzzle after another.

I hope you all stay safe in the storm on the east coast! I wish I could visit so I could see it. lol

Midgie, yes there are easy and hard ones to write. This one is easy to write but the puzzles have hard mode and they get dicey. lol

I have to retreat back to the corner...welcome to the weekend!

Re: FriDiner - 10/27/12 12:39 AM

Hi everyone. I tried to post a while ago and couldn't get it posted before I lost my net so I'm making this one short.

Hope you're doing well. Will try to get tomorrow's diner posted soon.

joe

Re: FriDiner - 10/27/12 02:42 AM

Ahhh Joe, net woes stink!

Son is heading to VA on Wednesday which is really funny as when he went up to visit his brother last year, it was also during a hurricane.

My brain has finally defuzzed a bit. Course, in a few minutes I want it to fuzz so I can sleep.

We are heading to the zoo with the kids tomorrow and then the nice weather is supposed to go away.

Off to play for a second.
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: FriDiner - 10/27/12 03:11 AM

Sorry to say this cold has relapsed or maybe I've relapsed into the cold again...
Have been having very humid weather and that hasn't helped at all.

Will wish all a great start to the weekend and may those in the east stay safe from the storm.
Posted By: Darlene

Re: FriDiner - 10/27/12 04:41 AM

wave

Home, fed, NCIS'd...

Off to see what's afoot!

Re: FriDiner - 10/27/12 04:43 AM

Okay, brain has refuzzed so off to bed I go. Sleep well all sleep

Re: FriDiner - 10/27/12 05:00 AM

Taxi home and parked. My feet are screaming kat me for being on them so long. lol But this shall pass. We were busy, busy at the fish fry tonight. Fish in the corner for all who would like some.

Night to all those off to slumberland!!! Sleep well and pleasant dreams!!

Ana any light yet???

Prayers for all on the east coast for safety during the storms that are approuching!!!

sleep
Nan

Re: FriDiner - 10/27/12 05:07 AM

L4L, so we can blame your son for the weather? lol Hope you feel better!

Joe hearts

TRippy, I am sorry you still aren't well. Have you popped in to see the doctor? Chicken soup and chamomile tea in the corner for you.

Darlene, good luck with the move this weekend.

Nan, relax your feet. Hope you had fun there.
No light yet...

back to the corner...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community