GB HOMEPAGE

The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters

Posted By: Donald

The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters - 11/18/12 08:44 PM

The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters - 11/18/12 09:18 PM

I used to take the train in Chicago daily when I worked downtown and there were many times at rush hour you couldn't get off on your stop because no one would move to let you out. Big cities are great but they have their downfalls especially when commuting.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters - 11/18/12 09:54 PM

There is something to be said for conservation of space. I get claustrophobic just thinking about that train ride!

How in the world does the guy in the back get off at his stop?????
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters - 11/18/12 10:20 PM

I get nervous just about every morning when the bus starts filling up and I'm only half way to work. I hate trying to climb over people to get off and I have lost my footing a few times when I've been on the back of the bus because there is a step or two that you have to go down, and when it's crowded there isn't anyplace to really hold on as the people are in the way.

OMG! I just watched the video. Is that for real? Do they really push people on like that? There is No Way EVER that I would get on that train!!!
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters - 11/18/12 10:58 PM

Yes, they do indeed pack them in, or at least they did when we were there many years ago. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters - 11/19/12 08:07 AM

Thanks Donald wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters - 11/19/12 11:28 AM

scared Crazy Donald! scared
Posted By: Gimli

Re: The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters - 11/19/12 05:41 PM

That's inhuman! Did you notice on the pictures all of them having closed their eyes? Maybe they can stand this train ride only in having daydreams. What a world we are living in!
Btw: Did you know that there's a large number of Japanese people comitting suicide?

thumbsdown
Posted By: manxman

Re: The Nightmarish Reality For Japanese Commuters - 11/21/12 02:37 PM

Thanks Donald. wave
More subway cars? more frequent subway trains? Anything would be better than that scared
© 2024 GameBoomers Community