GB HOMEPAGE

the people's court

Posted By: family

the people's court - 12/13/12 10:36 PM

i was watching the people's court and the judge rule against the plaintiff saying there wasn't any ghost, and the reporter recorder a unknow voice and they said they saw something what is going on.
Posted By: BobH

Re: the people's court - 12/13/12 10:45 PM

I don't watch that show so I can't tell you for sure. My best guess is that the judge said some different word than "ghost".
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: the people's court - 12/13/12 10:48 PM

I'd say proving there is a ghost is a difficult thing so if they were trying to get out of a lease or something it'd be hard to prove.

Re: the people's court - 12/13/12 10:56 PM

okay thank you 2 very much.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: the people's court - 12/13/12 11:00 PM

I just watched that episode and the final judgement was that they must somehow PROVE the existence of a ghost to collect money for being displaced. Gonna be a hard thing to prove I figure. They can file again if they get 'proof'.
Posted By: BobH

Re: the people's court - 12/14/12 12:03 AM

How about that. I would not have guessed it really was about a ghost.

Re: the people's court - 12/14/12 12:33 AM

lol12 I guess I have it on in the background too often while I work. I figured it was an excuse not to pay rent.

Re: the people's court - 12/14/12 02:24 PM

the judge did say if they refiled the dr and lawyer was to spend a night in the house.

Re: the people's court - 12/14/12 04:10 PM

Sounds like a fun night! grin12
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: the people's court - 12/14/12 05:19 PM

If I were the Landlord there, I'd spend the night. Would be fun. I'm used to 'bumps in the night' and all sorts of weird things happening. Heeere little ghosty. What do ghosts eat anyway? I could put out goodies for them. rotfl12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community