GB HOMEPAGE

Feeling OLD

Posted By: judith

Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 01:27 AM

Today I continued to play Rhiannon which I started yesterday. I pushed in the button for the sound on my speakers, & started the game. Hmmm, no sound. I'm thinking to myself, "now what?" Came out of the game, & went back in, NOTHING! Turned the sound button off, & turned it on. it worked. It seems that I didn't hold the button in long enough, I had it on head phones. I am now going to commit myself to a home, I cannot be trusted with sharp objects or electronics. SIGH!!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 01:32 AM

lol If that's the worst thing you did today, you are a springchicken.

Ana wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 02:38 AM

rotfl Too funny! Some days I don't remember if I had breakfast, nevertheless what.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 03:13 AM

I can identify with all of that. Try this one: Without looking, try to remember what color undies you put on this morning. (Easy if you only wear white) but I have many many colors. If I can't remember, I know I'm in trouble. rotfl
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 03:33 AM

Oh gosh, I never remember that one puppy I do remember that I put some on, so that counts, right? rotfl
Posted By: judith

Re: Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 03:55 AM

o.k. I feel better now that I'm not the only one. I won't be going to the home. grin
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 06:19 AM

I'm so glad to be amongst such a good bunch of other people with that CRS disease! That would be "can't remember, ummm.... stuff!"
Posted By: Homer6

Re: Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 06:58 AM

I have that affliction quite often, but it's usually when I try to remember more than one thing at a time. How I can walk and talk at the same time is beyond me.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 10:20 AM

rotflNo wonder I feel at home here! I can relate to you all! rotfl
Posted By: Mad

Re: Feeling OLD - 01/24/13 01:58 PM

Me too !!!! laugh laugh laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community