GB HOMEPAGE

irs money

Posted By: family

irs money - 02/09/13 04:40 PM

someone has been using my soical sercuity number to file my taxes, i call the irs the second time, and they red flag it, now i found out they unred flag, are the irs , why did they unred flag.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: irs money - 02/09/13 04:58 PM

Have you contacted the IRS to ask them?

Re: irs money - 02/09/13 04:59 PM

i may have to do it a second time, i talk to a irs agent the second time, now my tax money been rip off 3 times, and my sister who does my taxs said it was the irs fault, they let them download w2 forms off the internet.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: irs money - 02/09/13 11:50 PM

Hummm family, when I download my W2 forms I have to have a password and know all my info for the place I work. It's very hard for anyone else to do that.

Did you give anyone all our info and passwords? It's very scary that you have been 'ripped off' 3 times. When I had a problem with the IRS and they sent MY refund to another person, I called and they asked me all sorts of identifying information from my TAX forms. I had to prove I was ME and then they looked up where the refund went and solved the problem. It was a case of one wrong number typed in by someone else by accident.

If the IRS is getting YOUR tax forms that your sister filled out, AND tax forms from somewhere else, it means they get TWO tax forms. They should have been contacting you to find out why this is happening. They would not process TWO of the same person's returns without checking. I'd check with your sister again as to why your refunds aren't getting to you.

In rare cases, you can have your SS number changed permanently which will solve the problem of your stolen identity. Good luck.

Re: irs money - 02/10/13 12:50 AM

we are going to call them wednesday to find out what is going on.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community