campbell soup receipes

Posted by: family

campbell soup receipes - 02/12/13 03:49 PM

can you put all the time on the minutes to cook, like tuna noodle casserole 22 and 2 minutes, and green bean casserole 25 and 5 minutes, can you cook tuna noodle casserole for 22 minutes, and green bean casserole for 30 minutes.
Posted by: BrownEyedTigre

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/12/13 04:05 PM

ARe you trying to cook them together at the same time?

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/12/13 04:16 PM

no i just didn't want to do that cook it for 20 minutes ten 2 minutes for tuna casserole and green bean casserole 25 minutes ten 5 minutes.
Posted by: looney4labs

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/12/13 04:20 PM

I'm a little confused, but I cook casseroles together all the time. It may take a little longer if you have more than one item in the oven at the time. luck

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/12/13 04:22 PM

Are you referring to adding the crispy onions on top for the last 5 minutes? You just want to throw it all in at one time? My daughter makes those recipes and I see her add all ingredients in the beginning an d then cook till done,.

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/12/13 04:36 PM

yes that is what i am talking about in tuna casserole you put all the stuff in and cook for 20 minutes then you put cheese on top and cook for 2 minutes, in green beans you put stuff in and cook for 25 minutes then put the fried onions on and cook for 5 minutes, i skip the second steps.

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/12/13 05:02 PM

For me, since I like my cheese with a crustier top, I'd say put it on at the beginning, same with the onions. I think it's a matter of preference.

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/12/13 05:09 PM

okay i might try that next time, and thanks very much, and i got these receipes from a book from barnes and noble a long time ago.
Posted by: Kaki's Sister

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/13/13 05:31 AM

I've made both recipes and sometimes just mix the onion rings through out and then add some on top to but I do it all at once. You can substitute chicken or turkey or whatever you like for the tuna. I also add fresh mushrooms for more flavor.

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/13/13 03:42 PM

thank you very much i may try that.
Posted by: Kaki's Sister

Re: campbell soup receipes - 02/14/13 04:36 AM

Your very welcome family.