GB HOMEPAGE

only a daughter ...........

Posted By: Leeana

only a daughter ........... - 03/07/13 02:25 PM

A mother passing by her daughters bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made & everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom". With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope with trembling hands: "Dear Mom, it is with great regret & sorrow that I am writing to you, i had to escape with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you & Dad. I've been finding real passion with him & he is so nice, even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard & motorcycle clothes. But its not just the passion Mom, I am pregnant & he said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods & has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me & that is now one of my dreams too. He taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone & we'll be growing it for us & trading it with his friends for all the cocaine & ecstasy we want. In the meantime we'll pray that science finds a cure for AIDS so he can get better, he sure deserves it! Don't worry Mom, I am 15yrs old now & I know how to take care of myself. Someday i am sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren. Your daughter, Sophie...

P.S. Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbors house. I just wanted to remind u that there r worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk top drawer. I love u! Call me when it is safe to come home.. wink
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/07/13 02:28 PM

crazy lol lol

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/07/13 02:41 PM

I know exactly what you mean Winfrey lololol
Posted By: flutist

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/07/13 05:00 PM

rotfl
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/07/13 05:49 PM

I can just see Mom having a heart attack after the first two sentences! Very clever letter. Wonder if it's real? Some kids have great imaginations. rotfl
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/07/13 06:28 PM

Good one. I used to do something similar...and bad news didn't sound so bad. Worked for me. rotfl

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/07/13 06:47 PM

flutist it was so funny the first time I read it too lol, Sorta Blonde, I dont know if its real sheesh what can I say lolol I hope not lol ...L4L me too "But" I dont think it sounded like she got such great grades wink
Posted By: Mad

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/07/13 08:16 PM

Thanks, Leeana !! Had a good laugh at that !! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Haroula

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/07/13 08:18 PM

lol wave
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/08/13 01:47 AM

My daughter would have known better to pull something like this with me...not a good plan! thumbsdown
Posted By: Homer6

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/08/13 06:45 AM

I agree. A clever way to point out bad reports cards are not the end of the world.
Posted By: cailyn

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/08/13 09:02 AM

Love it Leeanna grin wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/08/13 11:25 AM

Not sure I like that! rolleyes lol
Posted By: Niki

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/08/13 07:22 PM

lol bad lass but clever lol
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: only a daughter ........... - 03/08/13 09:53 PM

That was great Leeana. lol