GB HOMEPAGE

"a different" forum

Posted By: family

"a different" forum - 03/10/13 05:26 AM

if this wronge i am sorry, but what is wronge with the people there, i was having a had time with the patch, i join, post a tech question, not one person bother to help me.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: "a different" forum - 03/10/13 05:32 AM

It's Saturday night and many people who hang out at the other site might be doing other things tonight. I would just be patient and see what happens tomorrow. If you posted the Black Mirror question, then you might want to give a bit more information such as which Black Mirror game it is and what your operating system is. That helps a lot. As Jenny said in the Glitches forum, Star Force does not work on Windows 7 without an update.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: "a different" forum - 03/10/13 05:36 AM

family

Drac is correct...They will get to you one someone is available.....Be patient.. kissy

Re: "a different" forum - 03/10/13 05:37 AM

thanks very much, i forgot people go out saturdays.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: "a different" forum - 03/10/13 05:39 AM

family, see my edit about Starforce in my post.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: "a different" forum - 03/10/13 05:47 AM

I changed the title of the thread to delete the forum name. We do not allow complaints regarding other forums here.

Please also remember that all the help you are getting is free from this and other websites. Real people with real lives are behind them and do the best they can.

Re: "a different" forum - 03/10/13 05:56 AM

thank you very much, and sorry about that, and i couldn't post my question, and they delete my thread., and i finally was able to post my question, i felt i was on trail, they acted like i had a illegal copy, had to show proof it was legal.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community