GB HOMEPAGE

Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe.

Posted By: Mad

Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/12/13 06:18 PM

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, French scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the French: in the weeks that followed, American archaeologists dug to a depth of 20 feet before finding traces of copper wire. Shortly afterwards, they published an article in the New York Times saying : "American archaeologists, having found traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the French."

A few weeks later, ‘The British Archaeological Society of Northern England’ reported the following: "After digging down to a depth of 33 feet in the Skipton area of North Yorkshire in 2011, Charlie Hardcastle, a self-taught local amateur archaeologist, reported that he had found absolutely ****** all. Charlie has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Britain had already gone wireless."
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/12/13 06:25 PM

lol Brilliant!
Posted By: Niki

Re: Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/12/13 06:51 PM

lol but of course smirk
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/12/13 07:42 PM

I love it...it's okay with me as many of my ancestors came from the British Isles!! lol
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/12/13 07:44 PM

lol lol wave
Posted By: niteowl07

Re: Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/12/13 09:23 PM

rotfl love it !
Posted By: connie

Re: Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/12/13 09:37 PM

rotfl Love it.
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/13/13 01:20 AM

Aw that's nothing! Irish archeologists on a site just west of Dublin, dug down to a level dated at about1750 A.D.. There they found a plethora of whiskey and beer bottles and some unique gray rocks! sherlock Upon examination they found that the rocks were indeed moon rocks! So this proves that the Irish had the technology to go to the moon and come back (at the time that the English were fiddling around with primitive wireless equipment.) and have been celebrating the feat ever since with song and drink! eek
Posted By: Homer6

Re: Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/13/13 02:21 AM

Think I'm going to get my feet off the floor. It's getting rather thick in here.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Yeah !! For the British !! Hehehe. - 03/13/13 11:05 AM

grin Ah Yes sure! grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community