Posted By: flutist

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/08/13 03:24 PM

Wow, I think I just gained 10 lbs. just reading and seeing that. lol
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/08/13 03:24 PM

Not going to lie, but most of those pictures made me nauseous. lol
Posted By: flutist

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/08/13 03:46 PM

I don't see how one person can eat some of that.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/08/13 04:14 PM

OK now I'm just plain hungry. After yesterday's fiasco with the 'burglary' I ate only some chips and salsa and some pretzels. Realized it at 10 pm and didn't want to sleep on a full tummy. So what do I see first thing this morning? FOOD! Glorious food. Off to find something to eat. rotfl
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/08/13 06:55 PM

Can I get an order of bacon meatloaf mailed to me in Nebrask? smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/08/13 06:57 PM

lol I'm pretty sure you can easy make one Guybrush.

Ana wave
Posted By: Barry

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/09/13 11:01 PM

All perfect for me as I live by the Atkins diet, the more fat and protein the better. Bring me the Arizona: Quadruple Bypass Burger, sounds perfect!!!! I've got to go to the Heart Attack Grill and sample it. This is no joke, I'm serious. It's the perfect meal for my diet.

Barry

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/10/13 12:50 AM

Hey Barry, that sounds great, lots of protein and fats. Yummm. Did you hear a rumor that owner or founder of the Heart Attack Grill died of a heart attack? Can't verify it yet but sure sounds interesting.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/10/13 01:01 AM

I love the Atkins diet too, but I stay totally low fat... well, except for bacon!
Posted By: Barry

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/10/13 07:14 PM

Draclvr, the Atkins Diet needs fat content to work. The more fat and protein in a day the better. The carbs is what should be low. My breakfast every day is 2-3 eggs(scrambled sunnyside or pepperoni salami and sausage omlettes) and bacon. Lunch can be assorted cold cuts (salami, pepperoni, supresada, cappicola, etc) or tuna drencehed with mayo. Dinner is usually steaks (1 1/2 - 2 lbs) burgers (1/2 pounders), pork chops, chicken or fish.

Yummy

Barry

Edit: Actually Sorta Blonde it was a spokesman for the place (would stand outside in a hospital gown and get people to come in). See the following article

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/13/heart-attack-grills-unofficial-spokesman-dies-of-heart-attack/

Regards,

Barry
Posted By: Leeana

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/10/13 08:16 PM

Thank You Barry Great to know wave

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/10/13 11:02 PM

Aha! Thanks for the info Barry! I knew it was someone involved with the business. Wish we had one around here.
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/11/13 09:49 PM

I see several of my favorites on that list, including Uno's deep dish pizza, a Philly cheese steak (hold the ketchup), and a Maine lobster roll. I'd also love to try the Mississipi mud pie.
Posted By: joanie39

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/18/13 12:39 AM

Thanks Barry! They all look so good!!! My husband is from Texas and the Chicken fried Steak is great. smile
Posted By: Gimli

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/20/13 07:31 PM

Yuck.... x 50!

sick
Posted By: AnneG

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/20/13 09:36 PM

I'm actually shocked that I've only ever eaten just a few of the items on this list. One of those items being the Beignet. I've sat at Cafe-du-Monde in New Orleans, eating one or two of these with my significant other at the time. They were absolutely divine but very messy. I was covered head to toe in powdered sugar afterwards.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/21/13 02:03 AM

The Beignet is the only one I've ever had either, and must say, they are wonderful! wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: The 50 Fattiest Foods in the States - 04/21/13 01:27 PM

I must say.. I love In an Out double double burger!!!! My only regret...there is not one in Tennessee :-)
© 2024 GameBoomers Community