GB HOMEPAGE

I'm back!

Posted By: SharonB

I'm back! - 04/18/13 04:26 PM

Hello! I've been gone quite a while due to being in hospital and now temporarily in a rehab/nursing home. But... I have another 4-weeks in the rehab and then I can go home! Not attached to any machines or anything!

I have not had access to a computer till now and now is briefly, but finally I can catch up. What games are we playing/anticipating? How is everyone? I'm so glad to be back on the computer, even if it isn't mine.

SharonB
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: I'm back! - 04/18/13 05:05 PM

Sharon, I missed you! I figured you had troubles again and was hoping you were at least in good hands. I am so happy to see you posting! hearts
Posted By: Haroula

Re: I'm back! - 04/18/13 05:14 PM

Sharon,I wish you a fast and healthy recovery.
Glad to have you back flowers
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: I'm back! - 04/18/13 05:30 PM

Yay, Sharon's back! Sounds like you are well on your way to recovery. And nothing helps recovery like a little computer time!
Posted By: Marian

Re: I'm back! - 04/18/13 05:36 PM

It's really nice to see you here, Sharon. I wish you well with your recovery and you will be in my thoughts. smile wave
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: I'm back! - 04/18/13 11:06 PM

So happy you are back! Hope your health continues to improve. rah
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 12:16 AM

Sharon glad to see you back. Been wondering where you were. HUGS!! Prayers that all goes well and the rest of the recovery goes fast for you!!

Hugs and Prayers
Nan
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 12:58 AM

WooHoo Sharon, so glad you are back and fingers crossed for being home soonest! puppy
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 02:14 AM

Nice to see you posting... good to hear you are doing better.... welcome back smile
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 03:42 AM

Sharon, it is good to see and hear from you again. I was worried and wondered if you were alright. Keep on getting better, we don't like it when one of our Boomers goes missing!! frown Glad you will be back soon and look forward to hearing from you!! hearts
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 10:51 AM

Sharon nice to see you back on GB! I wish you a speedy recovery! Take Care! wave
Posted By: connie

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 12:03 PM

Sharon, prayers for a quick and easy recovery. It's good to have you back with us. hearts
Posted By: Gimli

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 03:15 PM

Hi Sharon, welcome back! wave

I hope your recovery time goes by quickly and you'll be home in no time. See you soon!

Evelyne
Posted By: Mad

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 07:25 PM

Hi - And great to see you here again, SharonB wave

Wishing you well in your recovery and especially the getting back home bit !! kissy

Cheers.

Mad grin
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 08:29 PM

welcome back Sharon. thumbsup
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: I'm back! - 04/19/13 11:42 PM

Glad your back and prayers for quick healing.

Re: I'm back! - 04/21/13 03:08 PM

Thank you all for the welcome backs and wishes for a speedy recovery. It seems like I've been in hospital and/or pain since before Christmas!

The times I'm able to use the computer will be intermittent for the next few weeks but I'll get on as often as I can.

Wahoo! It sure feels good to be back! penguin yay wave

Re: I'm back! - 04/21/13 03:46 PM

hearts
Posted By: cailyn

Re: I'm back! - 04/21/13 06:57 PM

welcomeBack Sharon waveHope you'll be home in no time!! flowers
Posted By: Geo

Re: I'm back! - 04/21/13 10:57 PM

YAY Sharons back.
Do you think one of those tablet style devices would have worked for you while laid up?
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: I'm back! - 04/22/13 03:17 PM

welcome Back, SharonB

So glad your doing well....

HUGS catrub

Re: I'm back! - 04/23/13 04:31 PM

Yes, I could really use a tablet. Unfortunately, not in a position to get one right now. I was thinking one of those Kindle Fire's. The 8.9 one. But I'm half way thru my rehab time and I do have intermittent access to this computer, so I'll make out.

Starting tomorrow I will be down to 3 more weeks, 21 days... Can't wait to get home and eat some food of my own choosing. Rub my cat's belly, catrub and just finally relax.

In June I will be able to get a new (used) car so I will be in great shape...

Thank you all for your welcome and well wishes.

Sharon

Re: I'm back! - 04/23/13 04:33 PM

I bet your cat will be sooooo happy to see you! catrub

I am glad to hear you'll be able to get a new to you car again also. yay The future is looking bright!
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: I'm back! - 04/23/13 06:56 PM

This is all great news and I'm with Ana, your kitty is going to be as happy as you are!!! And a car will be much easier to get groceries, do laundry etc. Good for you!!! bravo
Posted By: Leeana

Re: I'm back! - 04/25/13 01:08 PM

tomato all good to hear welcome back home to us ...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community