GB HOMEPAGE

Sleep Sounds

Posted By: traveler

Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 01:57 AM

I love going to sleep to the sound of a thunderstorm and I just found a video on YouTube that sounds really great in case any of you are interested. Haunting Storm Sound - 8 Hour Long Rain and Storm for Sleep

It's also good for those of you in the badlands who've forgotten what rain sounds like. grin

Virtual Dreamer has other sleep sounds free for download on YouTube and cheap on their site. If you want to download one of these and you need something to do it with, go get
Freemake Video Downloader. It's free (really?), you can download the entire video with it or just the audio. I'm downloading the audio right now. Whoop!

Gil.
No affiliation with Virtual Dreamer, never even heard of it before tonight. grin
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 02:18 AM

That is just the coolest thing ever, Gil! Love it...
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 02:37 AM

Thanks Gil, I adore thunderstorms puppy
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 04:42 AM

This is waaay cool, thank you so much!! yes
Posted By: traveler

Re: Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 04:51 AM

You're so welcome, Lotus! I hope you guys enjoy it. A darn sight better than a pill, anyway. grin

Gil.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 06:08 AM

Thanks Gil wave
Posted By: granny

Re: Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 06:28 AM

Down here we don't have to get a video. We are the Thunderstorm capital already.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 10:44 AM

That was so cool Gil! Thanks for sharing! wave
Posted By: Gimli

Re: Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 02:15 PM

How cool! We sometimes have such thunderstorms in Italy. What's missing there are the wolves. Nice howling. Thanks Gil for sharing.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Sleep Sounds - 04/30/13 05:09 PM

Awesome video and sounds. So many other ones on there too. I wanted to watch the whole 8 hours (little thing popping up). Reminds me of the old record I have of "One Stormy Night", which has music with a background of rain and other nature sounds. Very calming. Thanks for the link.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community