GB HOMEPAGE

Its that Time Again

Posted By: Darleen03

Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 02:52 AM

To remind everyone of our wonderful website that is own by, MaG, and run by Great Volunteers that get paid no money to help all of us out.

I appreciate all they do...the GB staff sometimes goes way above then what is required.

Love Them All Bunches urock
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 03:02 AM

thumbsup praise bravo

This place rocks! happydance
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 03:57 AM

This is my favorite place to be! I start and end my day with GameBoomers. Thanks to everyone who makes it all such fun.
Posted By: BobH

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 05:26 AM

I feel very lucky to have found this place. I had given up hope finding such a friendly and helpful forum after experiences on other forums.

Thank you to the Forum owner, the moderators and the others that give generously to make this such a special community.

urock hearts penguin
Posted By: MaG

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 05:48 AM

GameBoomers is made up of the wonderful and generous Staff and the friendliest members. They are what makes GameBoomers.

Hugs and thank you. hearts
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 06:18 AM

bravo praise wave
Posted By: luv2travel

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 06:31 AM

Thank you MaG, my fellow Frenchie lover! This site is the best!
Thanks to all the mods, and others behind the scenes who work so hard!
Andrea wave
Posted By: Lex

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 08:16 AM

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup chocobunny bunny urock kissy rah what more can I say?
Posted By: granny

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 08:38 AM

I would go stark raving mad if not for Gameboomers. All these wonderful people, and Peter's Puzzles keep me alive.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 10:39 AM

bravo MaG who would have thought all those years ago that you would create a friendly site that would bring all these wonderful people together! The generosity, kindness and overall helpfulness of GameBoomers is amazing! I salute you all who work so hard to make GameBoomers what it is today - a home away from home! bravo
Posted By: Jill

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 12:19 PM

Hear, hear! Thank you for this wonderful site. I don't post often nowadays but I look in every morning to see what's going on and to chuckle at the Diner. Thank you to all the team.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 12:30 PM

urock Thank you Mag and all the wonderful people that make GameBoomers possible. woot
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 02:36 PM

Yes, a Big Thank You to MaG, the mods, everyone that gives input to help us with our troubles!!! And yes... all of us who keep coming back because this is a Great place to be!! grin thanks
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 03:24 PM

All the kudos go to MaG, without which there would be no GB, and you guys. Our members rock!
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 03:40 PM

I love this site! Thanks to Mag and all the mods for making me feel so welcome and providing so much information and help.

(Not to mention Giveaways!!)

Sharonb
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 03:48 PM

Thank you everybody for making this the friendliest place on the planet!!! Thank you all also for all the behind the scenes work that is done to keep this the wonderful place it is!! thanks yay happydance

wave
Nan
Posted By: Mad

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 06:23 PM

I just LOVE visiting Gameboomers and always have done.

So I certainly want to add my huge THANK YOU to MaG and her staff and to all my Gameboomer friends !!

broccoli broccoli broccoli
Posted By: connie

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 08:09 PM

thanks MaG, all the Moderators, and all our Great Members. thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 09:07 PM

The members are wonderful here! flowers

My fellow moderators are terrific! dance

And our fearless leader (MaG!) is a very special person indeed! hearts wave
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 11:10 PM

Cheers to the Best and Friendliest site on the web. Thank you MaG for establishing this venerated place and attracting just the right mix of people that make it so. Thank you to all of the people who work so hard and also to all the wonderful friends who are almost family to so many of us. And an extra thank you to MaG who writes so many walk throughs that help the ones without a clue...such as I!! I suppose I could go n but will leave some bandwidth for others....if that is the proper term. praise bravo thumbsup urock
Posted By: Niki

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/04/13 11:25 PM

I have looked in on quite a few forums but none are as good or as friendly or as well run as this one with so many making it a fun place to keep coming back to - thank you to everyone wave
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/05/13 04:08 AM

Thank you, MaG! praise
Posted By: marie

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/05/13 10:28 PM

woot urock :GAMEBOOMERS!! your the Best rah
Posted By: MaG

Re: Its that Time Again - 05/05/13 10:58 PM

Darleen, SpaceQ, Sorta, Bob, Haroula, Andrea, Lex, Granny, Gerry, Jill, Gail, L4L, Sharon, Nan, Mad, Connie, Marian, Lotus, Niki, Darlene and Marie.

You all are the reason for GameBoomers! thanks and hearts to all of you.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community