GB HOMEPAGE

My Daughter sent me this ...

Posted By: Leeana

My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/11/13 09:32 PM

and I cried .... But sharing it because its just so beautiful, but sad.......
Hello Operator, does Heaven have a phone number? Mommy went to Heaven, but I need her here today, My tummy hurts and I fell down, I need her right away, Operator can you tell me how to find her in this book. Is heaven in the yellow part, I don't know where to look. I think my daddy needs her too, at night I hear him cry. I hear him call her name sometimes, but I really don't know why. Maybe if I c...all her, she will hurry home to me. Is Heaven very far away, is it across the sea? She's been gone a long, long time she needs to come home now! I really need to reach her, but I simply don't know how. Help me find the number please, is it listed under "Heaven"? I can't read these big big words, I am only seven. I'm sorry operator, I didn't mean to make you cry, Is your tummy hurting too, or is there something in your eye? If I call my church maybe they will know Mommy said when we need help that's where we should go. I found the number to my church tacked up on the wall. Thank you operator, I'll give them a call
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/11/13 10:02 PM

Sounds like the lyrics to a country song. Yup, sad but makes ya think. cry

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/11/13 10:34 PM

I know how I miss my Mom ... wish I could talk to her ... frown sad But its good to know that we will all meet again smile I Hope smile
Posted By: Haroula

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/12/13 07:18 AM

So sweet and so bitter...
mother
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/12/13 10:07 AM

My Mom passed 5 years ago. I still miss her so much.
Posted By: Midge

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/12/13 11:02 AM

Oh wow. I'm still very Blessed to have my Mom . She's 94.

Midgie hearts

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/12/13 01:12 PM

smile To "All" Deceased - Future - and Moms here who are with us today .... Happy Mothers Day smile isnt it nice to have Loved ones near us smile enjoy your Family and especially, "Your Day" mother
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/12/13 04:50 PM

Thank you Leeana, I cherish every moment with my Mum who is 93!! Kudos to you and your Mum too, Midgie!! hearts
Posted By: curly

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/12/13 04:58 PM

That was very nice Leeana, thanks.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/13/13 12:18 AM

kissy Leeana

That was very nice... Happy Mothers Day to you...

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/13/13 01:45 AM

aahh Thank You Lotus777, curly, and Darleen03 Hope You all Enjoyed Mothers Day However you spent it ... I sorta wish it were Moms Day everyday smile But I cant be Greedy smile lol
Posted By: soot

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/13/13 02:32 AM

Yes, thanks Leeana .. and thanks to all the mom's who brought us and our kids in to life .. it's a blessing! thumbsup

mother

Re: My Daughter sent me this ... - 05/13/13 01:29 PM

Thank You soot mother
© 2024 GameBoomers Community