GB HOMEPAGE

Memorial Day

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Memorial Day - 05/27/13 04:44 AM

We owe a lot to our service men and women and I give a heartfelt thank you to all of you who lost their lives and those who are still among us. You are all heroes. USA

Please be safe in your travels today and give a moment to thank those that are the reason for the day.

Ana hearts
Posted By: Mad

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 05:00 AM

Please count me in with those sentiments flowers
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 10:19 AM

USA I salute all those brave men and women who have given their lives for their country and all those who suffer from the wounds of battle. USA
Posted By: Midge

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 10:52 AM

I add my thanks to all the service men and women who are serving our country and have served in the past.

Midgie hearts USA
Posted By: connie

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 12:00 PM

I want to add my Thanks to all the men and women who have served and those that are serving in the Armed Forces. You are all Heroes in my eyes. USA
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 01:36 PM

Happy Memorial Day to you All .... smile and a special "Thank You" to all who those who served flowers are serving hearts - and will be serving USA Thank You!
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 02:51 PM

thanks for your service to all of our vets and God bless America. USA
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 03:15 PM

I'm heading in town shortly to help work the Memorial Day observances by our American Legion Post. There is a parade at 10:00, followed by a service outdoors and then the Auxiliary serves fried chicken and BBQ pork steak dinners in the lower level of the Post. Hubby has been frying chicken since about 7:00 am and I'll be tending bar downstairs.

It's always a long, long day for us, but well worth the opportunity to participate in the honoring of all service men and women, past and present.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 04:37 PM

praise Drac!
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 04:42 PM

A great big Thank You to all those who have given their life that I might be free!! praise

USA
Nan
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 05:12 PM

Thanks to all the service men and women for their sacrifices. Dad and Uncle were WWII, and ex hubby was Vietnam, and esp my former students who were drafted mid-school year for Vietnam and never returned. Lost one of them from our school and it was so sad. USA
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 06:09 PM

Thanks, Ana, for starting this. I was born in the barracks (really). Dad military, hubby military, daughter military. My hat is off to all those that sacrifice so much for all of us. bravo
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 07:10 PM

praise To all who have served, and to all who continue to serve, thank you! praise
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Memorial Day - 05/27/13 08:06 PM

I too want to thank all of the service men and women, as well as their families for the sacrifices that they have made for us all, so that we might be free. God Bless the USA.
Bless you All! USA
Terri hearts
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Memorial Day - 05/28/13 02:42 AM

Thank you Soldiers, thank you.
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Memorial Day - 05/28/13 03:34 AM

Thank you to all of the brave people of the US Forces who have served and many given their lives for our freedom. God Bless America!! USA
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Memorial Day - 05/28/13 04:18 PM

kissy God Bless America, and all those that fought to give us freedom...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community