GB HOMEPAGE

Happy Birthday GameBoomers!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 05:09 AM

birthday GameBoomers birthday

Thank you MaG for making this a home away from home for so many of us. hearts

GameBoomers has closed the gap between the miles that separate us and I can't imagine my life without all the wonderful people I have met here.

Here's to many more years! rah

Ana
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 05:15 AM

birthday GameBoomers!

Another fabulous year to celebrate this wonderful site! Thank you, MaG!

Major woohoo and booyah! rah praise
Posted By: Marian

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 05:20 AM

birthday GameBoomers! dance wave

This is my home away from home, and I know that there are many who feel the same way. yes

Thank you, MaG! hearts
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 05:20 AM

birthday Gameboomers.
WOW another year gone already. Thank you everyone that has helped me over the years, and made me feel at home here.

Congratulations. praise

Cathy praise
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 05:25 AM

birthday Gameboomers!!! May there be many, many more!!!

Is there another home besides here???? think lol

A Giant Thank You to MaG and all that make it possible to be here and meet such wonderful people from around the globe!!! praise

birthday
Nan
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 07:40 AM

GameBoomers! birthday hearts
Thanks for evetything flowers birthday
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 09:44 AM

bravo birthday GB is my home away from home as well Ana. Meeting people from all over the world, and sharing happy and sad times has enriched my life. Thank you MaG for creating GB, a unique, friendly place where we can share and help each other. birthday bravo
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 10:06 AM

birthdayGameboomers birthday It's a great place to have my morning coffee! Thank you MaG!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 11:47 AM

birthday GameBoomers birthday

Thank you MaG. I can not imagine not having GB in my life. I have met so many people who have become very good friends over the miles. I love the forums. I love being here. hearts
Posted By: connie

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 11:58 AM

birthday GameBoomers birthday Thanks MaG, flowers for the Absolute Best site on the internet. Thanks to all the Mods and Wonderful friends I've met here. hearts
Posted By: GypsyRox

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 02:19 PM

So, I'm not really good at this forum thing. I don't normally post anything, but GameBoomers is the second website I open when I get home from work. Facebook is the first razz I can get lost in this website for hours and I love it. Thanks to MaG and the mods for making this a home away from home. Happy Birthday Gameboomers!
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 02:23 PM

birthday GameBoomers birthday urock

A HUGE thank you to MaG and all the awesome Moderators for giving us such a helpful, warm and happy place to visit everyday!!! There's a lot of hard work put into this 2nd home and it is much appreciated. flowers
Posted By: Chief

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 02:34 PM

birthday GameBoomers.

Fourteen years of friendship, help and high standards. bravo

Thank you MaG flowers

Chief wave
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 03:27 PM

birthday to MaG's Gameboomers. What a wonderful place you've created and shared with us. It's the Best of the Best!
Thank you..............to all that have made this the best game site on the web!

urock
Terri
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 04:08 PM

birthday MaG, All the GB staff...

And a VERY birthday To all the Wonderful people that really make this site "Special"

urock
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 04:48 PM

birthday to GB and all of us who love it so much! I check in here right after the PA Falcon site and the Seal Cam in La Jolla. Then it's read read read. Love GB! dance
Posted By: MaG

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 05:29 PM

Thank you!

The only reason I kept GameBoomers up after Bob and Karen left was because of the members and the staff.

The members are kind, fun and friendly.

The staff are extraordinary generous talented people. They make GB function the way you see it now.

We're a family; this is our home.

Love you all and thank you for supporting us.

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 05:34 PM

hearts
Posted By: Niki

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 07:07 PM

birthday GB, so pleased I found this forum yes

how many years old is it now?

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 07:11 PM

We are 14 years young. Still a teenager. lol
Posted By: judith

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 07:36 PM

birthday GameBoomers!! A BIG thanks to MaG & all the mods. who help make this the best game site on the net. urock
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 07:45 PM

Oh MaG, you're so sweet and so mysterious too.
Yep, home away from home. Again Happy Birthday Gameboomers!

Terri hearts
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 07:51 PM

birthday urock
Posted By: Mad

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 08:09 PM

Got to join in this thread - even though I inadvertently started one of my own yesterday !! lol

So, the very happiest birthday to Gameboomers and a huge HUG and THANK YOU to MaG and all who provided this home from home kissy kissy kissy

P.S.
Nearly forgot to say thank you for the lovely birthday grahics !!!!!! thumbsup
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 10:02 PM

Have a very birthday to a place that means more than words can say.

This is the friendliest site on the entire web. hearts
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 10:11 PM

birthdayGameBoomers!! Yes, this really is a home away from home, a place you can turn to for laughter and jokes, mystery, help, prayers, friendship, interesting discussions on almost any subject and the nicest group of people on the planet. birthday and thanks so much to MaG and all of the faithful moderators. I don't know who the people are that you mentioned, MaG or what exactly almost happened but a little history might be interesting to more than just me.. wink
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 10:58 PM

Happy Belated Birthday GameBoomers!!!!! birthday
Thank you to MaG and the mods and the rest of ya'll that make this a Great Place to be!!!
Posted By: Jema

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/01/13 11:32 PM

birthday GameBoomers. Hope you have many more.

Love the birthday graphics. rah
Posted By: gymcandy1

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/02/13 01:36 AM

birthday Gameboomers! yay

Thank you MaG, and all of the wonderful Mods for your time and devotion that makes this such an exceptionally warm and friendly site. hearts

joe wave
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/02/13 02:04 AM

birthday Gameboomers urock
Thanks to all who make this site the very best of its kind. I'm glad to be a part of it!

Michele
Posted By: Pandora

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/02/13 04:39 AM

birthday Happy Birthday GameBoomers! Thank you Mag, for keeping us going. kissy
Posted By: Lex

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/02/13 07:30 AM

I add my appreciation for the mere 9 years of enjoyment during which I have been a member. happydance thanks hearts

I am also interested to note that MaG was (presumably) not a founder member, as she was registered on 28th December 1999, yet here we are with a birthday in June! sherlock

For the benefit of someone too lazy to carry out his own research, is there a GB history anywhere in the archive?

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/02/13 01:45 PM

Hi Lex,

Here's the thread that explains the start of GameBoomers. laugh
Posted By: soot

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/02/13 02:44 PM

Whoop Whoop Whoop Happy Birthday GameBoomers!! I am glad to see the celebration still in full swing laugh

Yes indeed .. GameBoomers is a home away from home where we get to meet so many new friends around the globe .. it just doesn't get much better than this!

birthday

GameBoomers urock

Dano wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/02/13 02:47 PM

I don't usually get down here but I'm glad I did today just to say Happy Belated Birthday!

birthday

I've enjoyed being a member of this lovely site for 8+ years now & found the link to the thread explaining the start of GameBoomers interesting!

These days I feel like the prodigal daughter - I go wandering but always like to come home! lol
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/02/13 04:47 PM

WooHooo and birthday GameBoomers! And a great big huge enormous thanks to MaG for making it all possible puppy
Posted By: Gimli

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/02/13 07:22 PM

birthday Gameboomers! urock
Posted By: Midge

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/03/13 02:27 AM

I've been away since Friday so I just saw this thread. Wow! birthday Gameboomers. To my Dear friend MaG..If it weren't for GB we never would have met. Thank you for being there to lift me up when I needed a friend and shared a few laughs together. Gameboomers is my home away from home as well. This is the best place to come and be with friends.

Midgie hearts

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/03/13 03:24 AM

It is you all that makes GB what it is. Thank you very much for all your support!

Hugs all!
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/03/13 03:28 AM

Had to do a double-think; was so sure I'd posted on this thread, sooo

dance birthday dance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/03/13 11:04 AM

MaG thanks for the link to the thread that explains the start of GB. You have done an extraordinary job behind the scenes of GB all these years. GameBoomers would not be where it is today without your dedication and that of all the moderators and others that have helped along the way. Thank you for sticking with it! bravo
Posted By: BobH

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/05/13 06:48 AM

birthday Thanks to MaG and all the admins and mods.
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/05/13 10:03 PM

I'm several days late and many dollars short, but I join the others in saying bon anniversaire and merci beaucoup for all you do!
Posted By: SuMac

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/05/13 10:49 PM

Thank you GB and Mag for opening up a whole wonderful world of adventure gaming. When I got my first computer many years ago, I had no idea it could be so much fun. Now I don't know how I would live with out it ---- and all of you.
Posted By: flutist

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/07/13 04:36 PM

Wow, is it birthday time again? Seems like yesterday that GB turned 13. Don't know what I would do without ya. Love ya all.

Bets hearts
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/08/13 10:16 PM

Have the Best Happy Birthday ever Gameboomers ... sorry I cant be on as much as before my back is not as when I started here ((so sorry to say)) but Happy Birthday all the adm. modes MaG everyone who makes Gameboomers come together ..
Posted By: joanie39

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/10/13 10:01 PM

Happy Birthday Gameboomers!No other place is more home than here. Thank you so much MaG for all you do for us and thank you too for the very best moderators ever! We love you all!
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/13/13 01:55 PM

Happy Birthday, GB. So glad I found you and grateful for all you do.
Posted By: seagul

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/21/13 05:11 AM

Am i to late? I nearly missed it.
Happy Birthday, dearest Gameboomers. This is a nice an helpfull place. I fellt welcomed from the first second. Thank you.

birthday

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/23/13 03:52 AM

It's nice to have all of use have a month long party! yay Thank you for making GameBoomers a friendly place.

Love you all.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/24/13 06:20 PM

kissy kissy kissy
Posted By: curly

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/26/13 08:22 PM

Happy Birthday GB.
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/29/13 01:48 PM

Happy Birthday GameBoomers! Not been here for a while, will have to remedy that!

Mary hearts
Posted By: venus

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/29/13 04:49 PM

I've also been absent for a while, so I will wish a belated birthday to Gameboomers!! Such a terrific site to be a part of !! rah happydance bravo cat summer
Posted By: DoreenS

Re: Happy Birthday GameBoomers! - 06/29/13 09:59 PM

penguin Happy Birthday to the best site on the net. birthday urock
© 2024 GameBoomers Community