GB HOMEPAGE

James Gandolfini passed away

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 12:56 AM

No more tony soprano. sad
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 12:58 AM

Awwwww! I watched every episode of the Sopranos..TWICE.

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 01:21 AM

I think I may have you beat on that sorta! What a shocker. He was only 51.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 01:36 AM

I am so shocked.... My Interest will be what was the underline cause....At 51, this is suspicious to say the least.....

Actors with lots of money have great doctors... IF he had heart disease which I don't believe he had...Then I think it might of been synthetic...Like Billy Mays....Too much of a bad thing.... duh

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 02:01 AM

People younger than that die of a heart attack. He was overweight and it happens. I don't think it was anything else. My daughters future mother in law had a heart attack last year and she was 50. It happens.

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 02:18 AM

I disagree with you ,Ana.....Too many young actors, and entertainers...Have died due to drug use...

John Belushi...Chris Farley....River Phoenix....Ana Nicole...Heath Ledger.. Billy Mays.....I could go on ,and on....

It is what it is.... Unfortunately duh

I am so sorry to the family.....May he RIP...I am so lost....

Ana....Remember when we use to post our views after the Sunday night Sopranos... LOL

I miss those post ....Oh well....What Ever he died of....He will be missed by many...We that watched the Sopranos every Sunday night will never forget him... frown
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 03:12 AM

RIP James.

The Sopranos was so good it will be hard for anyone to do a mob series again. They set the bar so high.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 08:55 AM

Sad news Ana. sad
Posted By: Haroula

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 10:58 AM

sad frown
Posted By: Mad

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/20/13 02:46 PM

Sorry to hear this news frown
Posted By: manxman

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/21/13 04:49 AM

So sorry to hear that news. I really enjoyed him in the Sopranos. frown
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/21/13 03:17 PM

How very sad. I enjoyed him in the Sopranos and also in the many other movies he appeared in.

I will certainly not judge what happened and will assume it was a heart attack at a very young age - like Ana says, it happens. My first husband died of a heart attack at age 52 and my best friend died of a heart attack at age 49.

Re: James Gandolfini passed away - 06/21/13 11:14 PM

Just heard that the first autopsy confirmed a heart attack.... Toxicology won't be released until a month...

I agree with you Mad, but.... Elvis Presley was over weight also ,and 47 years old....

What contributed to his death was an excessive use of drugs...

Jim Morrison died of heart failure...From using an excessive about of alcohol...

I also had many in my family die of heart attacks, but that was years ago before Stat ins were introduced to the public... Crestor, Lipitor, Etc, Etc....

Oh Well.... I am very Sad over his death...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community