GB HOMEPAGE

Hi All

Posted By: Leeana

Hi All - 07/08/13 01:16 PM

Just Dropping in while my Back will permit me ....... to say, Hello! to you all!!!! MaG your doing a Great Job here the Board is looking mighty Fine smile and all the administrators .... smile Thank You for Helping me All those Years I needed help .... now that Im older and wiser I sorta make it through on my own ...even the Nancy Drew Games have gotten easier for me since I've discovered Gameboomer and Gameboomers Family and Friends ...I want to say Thank You all.... You make my Game Playing even more exciting ... Please believe me without you there would be no me wink with that being said ......Can I ask for a hint even in Mixed Bag? when I turnrd my computer on and Clicked on google I brought the alien walking and I ((for the life of me)) cannot figure out what to do with the rope and sack of Hay? where do I go with this stuff lolol its ok not to answer but I was only asking Thanks to all here again...and for having me as a Boomer!!!!! after all these years smile

lolol silly me My Daughter found the site ....But Thank You all Miss be here kissy love to you all smile

Posted By: MaG

Re: Hi All - 07/08/13 02:15 PM

Thank you for the kind words.

I just played the Google game for you but you don't need it anymore. laugh It's a cute little game.
Hope you enjoyed it.

Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Hi All - 07/08/13 04:30 PM

Hi from a former New Yorker. I was born upstate and lived on Long Island for my first 10 years. Hope it's not sticky humid hot there as I remember well the summers!

As for the Google game? I'm off searching for it right now. Always happy to find some new thing to entertain me. And as you said, if not for GB I'd never have gotten this far with gaming. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Hi All - 07/08/13 04:35 PM

Hi Leeana smile

Nice to see you posting thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Hi All - 07/08/13 04:36 PM

Its the google doodle Sorta. It's short but cute.
Posted By: lanlynk

Re: Hi All - 07/08/13 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Leeana
Clicked on google I brought the alien walking and I ((for the life of me)) cannot figure out what to do with the rope and sack of Hay? where do I go with this stuff lolol

Click to reveal..
It's a sack of "grain" I think, not hay. So it goes to an animal that would enjoy it! The rope gets combined with something else in the inventory.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Hi All - 07/08/13 09:27 PM

Hi Leeana,

I hope your back keeps getting better. thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Hi All - 07/09/13 10:06 AM

Nice to see you back Leeana. Hope you keep feeling better. Take Care. catrub
Posted By: Gimli

Re: Hi All - 07/09/13 11:13 AM

Hi Leeana, happy to see you posting wave
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Hi All - 07/15/13 01:24 PM

Hi to You all Ive been in and out Just to let you all know ...Please Keep me in your Prayers..... because they are working ....I love Gameboomers and want to be here I do Hope I don't need Back surgery ....Gotta diet up and just behave with No Sweets for my High Blood pressure ....maybe I wont need it..... If I sit or I stand too long ... I feel like a pipe was connected to my spine ...that's how it hurts ...but it all basically comes down to ...Behaving myself on what I consume everyday .... Yes I get depressed that I cant eat the things Id love to but Counseling has truly helped there .... I think positive and say no .....THank-You to all of you who wrote back Im so sorry the reply is delayed But I do Read and Love all the messages ...jokes and Games Thank You .... I Appreciate you all ....feels like my second home and family here always did always will kissy thank You
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Hi All - 07/15/13 01:27 PM

Leeana, we will all keep praying and you keep up with the positive thoughts and actions. Hugs! puppy
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Hi All - 07/15/13 05:32 PM

Hang in there, things will be better soon. I feel it. Hugs to you.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Hi All - 07/15/13 09:00 PM

I hope your back keeps getting better smile wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Hi All - 07/15/13 09:40 PM

Stay positive Leeana. We are all pulling for you. hearts
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Hi All - 07/16/13 10:21 AM

Leeana just want to add some words of encouragement. You should be proud of yourself. Take Care. wave
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Hi All - 07/16/13 11:20 AM

Keep positive Leeana, thinking of you! kissy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community