GB HOMEPAGE

Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/23/13 09:34 PM

Kudos to you lakecat on getting two books published on Amazon Kindle with a third one on the way! woot

Anyone wishing to check them out can do so here and here.

If you have Amazon Prime you can read them for free! yay

Congrats lakecat!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/23/13 09:53 PM

That's very exciting news - congratulations, lakecat! bravo wave
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/23/13 10:30 PM

How exciting!! Congrats lakecat!!! bravo

wave
Nan
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/23/13 10:53 PM

Congrats lakecat bravo wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 12:10 AM

Congratulations and a big thumbsup
Posted By: soot

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 12:11 AM

Grats LakeCat thumbsup

I can't wait to read it yes

wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 12:54 AM

Awesome praise
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 12:55 AM

Ohhhh, congratulations! bravo
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 01:51 AM

How exciting! Congratulations to you!!
Posted By: lakecat

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 02:03 AM

Thanks, all! It's exciting and scary at the same time thanks
Posted By: luv2travel

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 07:17 AM

How wonderful! woot
Grats!
Andrea wave
Posted By: Gimli

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 08:03 AM

Congrats to lakecat! woot
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 08:53 AM

Congrats Lakecat! bravo
Posted By: connie

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 11:35 AM

Congrats lakecat. bravo
Posted By: GBC

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 12:00 PM

woot Yay! lakecat and I have Amazon Prime.
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 02:04 PM

Congrats lakecat and I will purchase later on today!! They look good!!
Posted By: venus

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 03:46 PM

Congratulations, lakecat! bravo The books look interesting; I may have to check them out. thumbsup
Posted By: Mad

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 04:35 PM

Wow !! How brilliant, lakecat grin Huge Congrats !! rah rah rah
Posted By: Homer6

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/24/13 08:00 PM

Congratulations on such success. The synopsis caused me to put both on my to get list.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/25/13 10:27 AM

waveCongratulations lakecat! It must feel fantastic to share your creativity! wave

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/25/13 07:50 PM

Thanks again everyone, the response is overwhelming. I always have felt that you were my friends. I just started on facebook and your invited to friend me. Don't know how to share the link but just look for PB Author. Welcome!

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 07/25/13 07:54 PM

Kaki's Sister, yes the whole reason for publishing is to share with others. As I wrote them I shared the novels with my friends at home, and they felt that I shouldn't keep it to a limited readership.

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 11/21/13 06:13 PM

You can get the kindle version of the first in the series free today here..

You do not need a kindle to read it, you can read it on your computer Kindle for PC.

Congrats again lakecat!

Ana wave
Posted By: Gimli

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 11/21/13 06:18 PM

Will download it right away. Thanks for sharing Ana and

Congratulations lakecat! praise

Evelyne
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 11/21/13 07:55 PM

I have them but need to read them as they do look very good!! Thank you lakecat and again, congrats!!

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 11/21/13 09:00 PM

Thanks Evelyne and Lotus, I do hope you enjoy them! Thanks Ana kissy
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 11/21/13 09:16 PM

Congrats lakecat bravo
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 11/21/13 11:44 PM

Awesome! An Author in our midst. praise
Posted By: Mad

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 11/22/13 12:58 AM

Another "WOW" !! dance dance dance Well done indeed, lakecat bravo
Posted By: Orfyn

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 11/23/13 07:11 PM

Way to go! I hope you have a better experience than I have had with mine. After a disapointing year on Amazon, I have also published on Lulu.com, waiting now to see how that goes.

By the by, what is the name of your book so that I can look it up?

Re: Congratulations to lakecat on Publishing her Books on Amazon! - 11/24/13 03:39 PM

Orfyn, you can access the books through the gold "here" and "here" in the first post. luck on yours!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community