GB HOMEPAGE

wiinter storm in ga.

Posted By: family

wiinter storm in ga. - 01/29/14 07:23 PM

you guys are lucky you are not in georgia, we have a blizzard all over georgia, some cars are strand, we were almost strand , we were lucky someone came and help. cool
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: wiinter storm in ga. - 01/29/14 07:27 PM

Don't mean to chuckle family, but we deal with this all winter here in Chicago including below zero temps. I understand you all aren't used to it though. Stay safe and off the roads!

Ana wave

Re: wiinter storm in ga. - 01/29/14 07:57 PM

thank you very much, and i will.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: wiinter storm in ga. - 01/29/14 07:59 PM

Your right, Ana

You guys get hit with it BigTime....We have had wind chills -10 degrees...Its been a real bumper this Jan....Nothing, but snow ,and bitter cold....

family, Stay safe... Sorry you are having to deal with OUR weather up here lol shiver
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: wiinter storm in ga. - 01/29/14 09:55 PM

Hey Dar,

The maternal side of my family hails the east coast. My Mom was born and raised in Mass and relatives live in NJ, PA and N Carolina. No matter the weather here, northwest suburbs of Chicago, I'm always grateful I don't live up there!

Annette
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: wiinter storm in ga. - 01/29/14 10:16 PM

Stay safe Family and I hope it warms up for you soon.

Re: wiinter storm in ga. - 01/29/14 10:59 PM

thanks everybody very much, i will.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: wiinter storm in ga. - 01/30/14 10:26 AM

I saw on the news all the accidents on the highways and all the people stranded in their cars for over 18 hours. Pretty scary! Georgia needs to get prepared with some salt and sand for snowy days!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community