GB HOMEPAGE

Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 04:51 PM

Prayers and positive thoughts are requested for Shell's mom who has just been diagnosed with Stage 4 Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. It has metastasized everywhere including the bone marrow and she starts chemo Tuesday.

Shell, I wish you all the strength to get through this. hearts

Ana
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 05:01 PM

So sorry for you and your mom. Prayers for you and the family.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 05:10 PM

Prayers for you and your family, Shell. flowers
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 05:30 PM

our thoughts and prayers are with you .
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 05:54 PM

My prayers are on the way. hearts
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 06:16 PM

Aw Shell HUGS!!!! Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

hearts
Nan
Posted By: Mad

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 06:20 PM

So sad to hear about your Mum, Goldqueen. I send my very best for her - and for you and all your family hearts
Posted By: judith

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 07:15 PM

Many of us here know what you're going through, including me. You are not alone, you have many friends here. Thinking of you, God bless.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 07:50 PM

Oh Shell, big huge hugs, and many prayers going up!
Posted By: connie

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 07:54 PM

My Prayers, Positive thoughts, and Hugs are on the way. I wish there was more I could do. hearts
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/29/14 07:54 PM

Shell,prayers for you and your family. flowers
Posted By: joanie39

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/30/14 12:33 AM

Sending much love, positive thoughts and prayers for your Mom and the whole family.
Posted By: soot

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/30/14 04:06 AM

Shell, prayers are winging their way to you, mom and family

Dano
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/30/14 05:59 AM

hearts Shell, prayers of healing and strength going up for you, your Mum, and your family. hearts
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/30/14 10:04 AM

Shell so sorry to hear about your Mom. Sending healing thoughts and prayers for you both.
Love & Hugs.
Gerry
Posted By: Midge

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/30/14 11:21 AM

Oh my Shell. I just read this post. I'm sending my prayers and healing thoughts to you and your Mom and the whole family. Please give a gentle hug to your Mom and a big hug to you Sweetie.

Love you,
AuntieM hearts
Posted By: GBC

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/30/14 11:40 AM

Shell, prayers for strength to get through this. Prayers for your mom and lots of hugs! hearts
Posted By: Midge

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/31/14 01:49 AM

I spoke with Shell this evening. She's understandably upset but is hanging in. Tomorrow her Mom will be taken to Dana Farber in Boston to get a second opinion. That hospital is one of the best in the country.I'll keep you posted with an update as I talk to Shell.Her Mom doesn't understand how this could happen as she's never been sick before.

Midgie hearts
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/31/14 03:45 AM

Thanks, Midgy....
Posted By: MaG

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/31/14 02:39 PM

Prayers and good wishes go to Shell and Mom.
Posted By: flutist

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/31/14 03:05 PM

Sending prayers to you and your family Shell

Bets
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Goldqueen's Mother Please - 03/31/14 05:36 PM

My prayers, Shell

<Hugs>
© 2024 GameBoomers Community