GB HOMEPAGE

Blue Mountain Ecards .. Need An Alternative.

Posted By: Mad

Blue Mountain Ecards .. Need An Alternative. - 08/28/14 09:55 PM

Hi smile

I have been trying to register with Blue Mountain but their registration process won't accept my telephone number !!

After the first failed attempt, I contacted their customer service section and was advised to make sure there were no spaces between any of the numbers AND to double check that the UK country code of "44" didn't auto revert to the USA code.

All of which I did.

But my registration still failed because my telephone number was still not accepted mad

I have emailed them again but was wondering if any UK Gameboomer had ever successfully registered with them ??

Cheers.

Mad woozy

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards - 08/28/14 11:57 PM

That is a strange thing Mad. If all else fails make up a phone number. lol

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards - 08/29/14 12:08 AM

If I thought that would work, I would !!!! snicker

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards - 08/29/14 08:38 PM

Well I'm very disappointed with Blue Mountain thumbsdown

The only other reply I've had from them was to tell me to phone their customer service people and ask for Tech Support.

Phone ?? From the UK ??

I think not !!

So, can anyone please recommend an alternative ecards site - that's safe ??
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards - 08/29/14 08:59 PM

Other than Jacquie Lawson, I can't. The card selections there used to be pretty boring, but they're getting better.

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards - 08/29/14 11:00 PM

Thanks, Draclvr smile

I've heard of the site but never used it.

I'll go take a look thumbsup

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards - 08/30/14 04:07 AM

You can preview all the event cards. They also added note cards and have an annual interactive Advent Calendar which is really neat. Can't remember what the membership costs per year, but if I remember, it's not that much. I keep mine up with an automatic renewal because I use it fairly often.
Posted By: Lex

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards .. Need An Alternative. - 08/30/14 08:38 AM

We have used Jacqui Lawson for several years and found her very good in a nice old-fashioned style.

If you want something with a broader selection (and I think also the possibility of a physical card or gift being sent) try Moonpig. smile

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards .. Need An Alternative. - 08/30/14 07:44 PM

Thanks, Draclvr and Lex smile

I will see if I can join Jacquie lawson, then.

[I have used Moonpig in the past - but only for "paper" cards. I didn't think they offered ecards. Better go and look again !!]

EDIT : Joined Jacquie lawson !! thumbsup

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards .. Need An Alternative. - 08/31/14 12:26 AM

If you like their style, these cards are great. As I mentioned before, the Christmas Advent calenders are wonderful and a great little gift.

Re: Blue Mountain Ecards .. Need An Alternative. - 08/31/14 04:47 AM

Thanks, Draclvr. I will have to look at those calenders thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community