GB HOMEPAGE

beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question

Posted By: family

beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/23/14 08:09 PM

what beer can i use for a mild beer macroni and cheese, what can i use in place of sweet potatoes, and what mild harass is there. cool
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/23/14 10:17 PM

I would use any beer you like the taste of. I prefer craft beers but most use Miller, Budweiser etc.

Substitute sweet potatoes in what?

What is mild harass?

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/23/14 10:21 PM

she put harass in the beer macroni and cheese, and i don't like sweet potatoes or yams and rachael ray made a sweet potatoe shpherd pie , that i would love to try but i want to substitute the sweet potatoes for something else.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/23/14 10:23 PM

Most shepherd pies are made with white potatoes. You might be able to use pumpkin if you prefer the taste of that, though pumpkin is very strong.

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/23/14 10:55 PM

okay thank you guys very much.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/23/14 11:07 PM

I still don't know what harass is? But most Shepherd pies are made with white potatoes like l4l said.

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/23/14 11:10 PM

i made mistake it is harissa i forgot the i.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/23/14 11:28 PM

Family, you can use Chili Paste instead of Harissa, or just hot sauce. luck

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/23/14 11:38 PM

okay thank you very much.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/24/14 04:19 AM

Well, I learned something new - I didn't even know what Harissa paste was! It sure looks like something I'd like though.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: beer macroni and cheese and sweet potatoe shepherd pie question - 10/24/14 04:44 AM

That makes two of us Drac!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community