GB HOMEPAGE

buffy the vampire slayer question

Posted By: family

buffy the vampire slayer question - 11/02/14 07:24 PM

my husband hate this show why, i love it better than bold and beautiful i think bold and beautiful is stupid, and have stop watch and never will ever again. cool
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: buffy the vampire slayer question - 11/02/14 07:29 PM

I watched Buffy TV when it first aired long ago. Then I bought the complete set of the entire show on DVD. Great show. There is also a Buffy the Vampire Slayer full length movie, made before the TV version and with a different actress playing Buffy. Good movie to watch if you like the TV Buffy.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: buffy the vampire slayer question - 11/02/14 07:30 PM

Good thing there are lots of channels and shows to choose from to keep us all happy.

Ana wave
Posted By: RebKean

Re: buffy the vampire slayer question - 11/07/14 08:06 PM

I love it! Great sense of humor and good action/mystery.
The all-time favourite is of course the musical-episode. rah
Posted By: venus

Re: buffy the vampire slayer question - 11/07/14 08:34 PM

This is my favorite show! Joss Whedon is one of the best writers on TV and my personal favorite. He's made other great shows as well - Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse - but Buffy is still my favorite. There are just so many layers to the characters and themes. Also, the musical episode is my favorite episode as well. grin

EDIT: Some interesting links for anyone interested in digging deeper into the show. The first is a group of reviews by a guy who knows the show well and looks into how each episode integrates and enhances the whole. There are spoilers in every review - http://www.criticallytouched.com/buffy/. The second is spoiler free if you start from the beginning, with the exception of some of the comments, and also digs deeply into the characters and philosophies - http://unpaidsophistry.blogspot.com/.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: buffy the vampire slayer question - 11/07/14 09:39 PM

thanks for the links Venus thumbsup
Posted By: venus

Re: buffy the vampire slayer question - 11/08/14 12:13 AM

You're welcome, Space Quest. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community