GB HOMEPAGE

Looking For Name of TV Show Where Female EMT/Paramedic was Killed

Posted By: Barry

Looking For Name of TV Show Where Female EMT/Paramedic was Killed - 05/11/15 01:57 AM

Hi All,

I'm looking for the name of a Cancelled TV show where a female EMT/paramedic who was having an affair with one the drs/nurse was killed (shot). It's not Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Fire or Trauma. Thanks in advance

Barry
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Looking For Name of TV Show Where Female EMT/Paramedic was Killed - 05/11/15 02:56 AM

It sounds like Night Shift, but I didn't hear it was cancelled.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Looking For Name of TV Show Where Female EMT/Paramedic was Killed - 05/11/15 03:46 AM

Hawthorne?

Ana wave
Posted By: Barry

Re: Looking For Name of TV Show Where Female EMT/Paramedic was Killed - 05/11/15 06:53 AM

Was a woman paramedic/emt who had a relationship with dr/male nurse get killed on Hawthorne? I don't recall it there. I believe she was killed right outside the ambulance

Ana,Did you see an episode description with this in it? Just wondering as I don't recall it on this show.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Looking For Name of TV Show Where Female EMT/Paramedic was Killed - 05/11/15 02:46 PM

Barry, I just searched cancelled shows with EMT's and read a few episode guides. That one seemed to fit, since it had an affair and someone was shot in the parking lot. I have not watched any of the episodes myself. I'm a Grey's Anatomy junkie. grin

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community