GB HOMEPAGE

Birds in Stores

Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Birds in Stores - 10/29/15 09:05 PM

If anyone knows of a good and humane way to get birdies out of stores, would you post here. Today I saw 2 birdies in HEB -our grocery store in Elgin, Texas- and the poor things they need freedom food and water and they were flying around near the cieling andandand...........I will tell the store manager about them when I know how to remove them humanely.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Birds in Stores - 10/29/15 09:16 PM

I know at work one time we had birds in the warehouse and we were able to get them out by turning off all the lights and then opening an over head door that let light in. We still had to heard the birds to the light but they did finally fly out the overhead door. luck
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Birds in Stores - 10/29/15 09:44 PM

They are in malls and stores all over Yankee. We have them here too. Truth is when I've said something, the replies are usually they have a contract with a company the removes them periodically. Chances are it won't be in a humane way so you may just want to let them try and fly out alone. It happens more often than you think.

Ana wave
Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Re: Birds in Stores - 10/29/15 10:28 PM

Thanks for the replies. For a long time HEB had some things hanging from the cieling that made soft noise and this kept birds out but they never replaced them after expanding the store. Maybe the overnight stockers would do what you said Space. Can try
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Birds in Stores - 10/30/15 12:20 AM

Good luck Yankee.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community