GB HOMEPAGE

Kitty Version Venus

Posted By: venus

Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 03:45 AM

My kitty version Venus had to be put to sleep today. She was only ten years old. cry cry cry

Here is an old website I made with pictures of her for anyone interested - https://sites.google.com/site/venusdeblue/.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 03:53 AM

I am very sorry to hear this news. Hugs to you. Thanks for showing us the pictures of her. It's so hard, losing our fur friends. hearts
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 03:56 AM

Oh, so sad. She was a beautiful kitty - so long and elegant.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 04:05 AM

I am so so sorry Venus. My heart is heavy for you. hearts
Posted By: Mad

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 04:11 AM

That's such sad news, venus sad I'm really sorry.
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 04:43 AM

Oh, Venus, I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty. She looks like a real honey!
_________
Michele
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 04:49 AM

I am sorry for your loss venus.
Posted By: family

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 04:51 AM

i am sorry to hear your loss and hugs too.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 04:54 AM

She will always be with you. She's very regal. Hope your pain eases.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 05:52 AM

So sorry to read this, thank you for sharing your pictures with us. She will stay in your heart always.
Posted By: luv2travel

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 06:06 AM

Venus, I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and know that all our fur babies are waiting for us. I know mine are.
Love to you and Thorsgoats.
Andrea
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 09:09 AM

I am very sorry to hear that Kitty Version Venus has passed. Her pictures show how beautiful she was.

Sharon
Posted By: connie

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 12:13 PM

Venus, I'm so sorry you lost kitty Venus. Thanks for sharing her pictures. What a Beautiful kitty, Big Hugs.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 12:21 PM

Venus I'm so sorry you've lost sweet kitty venus. My heart goes out to you. She was a beautiful kitty. I know how much it hurts but take comfort in remembering she had a good life with you.

Love & Hugs, catrub
Gerry
Posted By: colpet

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 02:56 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss. She was a very beautiful cat with a lovely name.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 05:10 PM

Venus, I'm so sorry Kitty Version Venus has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I know your heart is broken. Many hugs to you!
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/03/16 05:30 PM

I'm so sad for you. Poor Kitty Version Venus. Tears are flowing for the beautiful kitty.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/04/16 12:08 AM

Thanks for posting the pictures Venus. It was nice to see those pretty pictures.

My prayers go out to you Venus for your loss. All of the animal lovers here know that our pets are family members. catrub

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/04/16 04:04 AM

Thanks, everyone. I'm still getting over the shock. She was healthy and running around until just a few days ago, and then she suddenly got sick. sad Jupiter has been meowing and looking for her. I know he's confused as to where she went.

Here is another picture of her - https://e7a693fc-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.goog...attredirects=0. catrub Thanks for all the compliments. I would always tell her what a beautiful kitty she was. smile

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/04/16 04:13 AM

Were you able to find out what happened to her?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/04/16 04:17 AM

I've been there and can understand. I'm so sorry you are hurting. Hugs to Jupiter and Thorsgoats too.

Ana hearts

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/04/16 04:44 AM

Draclvr, they told me she was anemic, her kidneys were failing, she was dehydrated and had a high white blood cell count and low red blood cell count. They didn't know the root cause, but they said even if they did tests and gave her blood transfusions, it would cost thousands of dollars and probably only give her a couple of extra days at most. Really, I don't know what could have happened. She was fine up until a few days ago. When we took her to the vet the first time, she didn't seem that bad, just a little lethargic, and she was sneezing. The vet gave her a shot, and she got a lot better. Then, within a couple of days, she got a lot worse leading to this result. sad

Thanks, Ana. I've lost other kitties before, but this is the hardest I've ever been hit before. Probably because it was just so sudden, and also, she would spend most of her time with me when I was here. Thorsgoats said he missed her greeting him at the door. sad

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/04/16 07:28 AM

How awful to not even know what happened. I feel for you, Venus.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/04/16 10:40 AM

Venus just last summer I had to put my kitty, Sweet Potato, down. I still miss her. I hope you can find comfort in knowing we all share in your pain. Take Care. catrub
Posted By: GBC

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/04/16 02:29 PM

Ahh, Venus, just read this. So sorry for your loss. Hugs! It's so hard to let go of our beautiful pets. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/04/16 11:34 PM

So sorry for your loss Venus. Was she a Tonkinese ? She is very beautiful.

Cathy

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/05/16 03:54 AM

Thanks, Draclvr.

Thanks, Gerry. Sorry about your kitty as well. sad I really like her name.

Thanks, Gail.

Thanks, Cathy1. She was a blue Abyssinian. smile - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssinian_cat
Posted By: soot

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/05/16 04:11 AM

Hey Venus...I was so saddened to hear of your loss. The loss of our four legged family members is not an easy event by any stretch of the imagination. Will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!

Dan
Posted By: gymcandy1

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/05/16 04:29 AM

Venus I'm so very sorry to hear about you losing your kitty. Big hugs. frown
Posted By: luv2travel

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/05/16 05:42 AM

Venus, I think she was a beautiful little girl. I lost my Exotic Short Hair boy, Rusty, at 10 years old to kidney failure, but his was chronic and had gone on a long time. My 17 year old Siamese had to be put to sleep last year from acute kidney failure. I would do anything to save my cats from kidney disease. I miss them every day.
Andrea
Posted By: Marian

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/05/16 05:50 AM

My much-loved 16-year-old cat died of kidney failure two years ago. Unfortunately it seems to be a very common malady in cats. sad

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/06/16 02:50 PM

Thanks soot, Joe, Andrea and Marian.

Andrea, I'm sorry about your kitties. sad I know what you mean, I just keep wanting her back.

Sorry about your kitty, Marian. sad This also happened to one of my mom's cats just a couple of weeks ago. I didn't think it would also happen to one of mine, and so soon afterward. sad
Posted By: Thorsgoats

Re: Kitty Version Venus - 02/06/16 06:41 PM

I miss her very much. She was a special, unique cat. She could get away with things that Jupiter couldn't, like sleeping on the stove. She also used to play games with us, and she liked to watch the screen to see what was going on.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community