GB HOMEPAGE

Summer Travel Plans?

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Summer Travel Plans? - 05/01/16 03:26 AM

Anyone have any fun travel plans coming up? Even if it's a staycation with a local festival you are looking forward to, I'd love to hear what you have planned for the summer if you care to share.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/01/16 09:40 AM

Good morning Ana. We will be visiting family in White lake, MI this month. Looking forward to it! wave

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/01/16 02:53 PM

Visiting family is always fun, Gerry! I hope the weather warms up for you so you can enjoy the outdoors!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/01/16 03:11 PM

To say my summer is full is putting it mildly! Heading up to NW Iowa to spend Mother's Day with my 92 year old mom. On May 31, I'm flying my 14 year old Colorado granddaughter here for her annual week here on the farm with Grandpa and Grandma; then my son and the rest of the family arrive for a week; my 12 year old grandson will stay for three days for his first time alone here; I'm flying back to Denver with him and grabbing a return flight a couple of hours later as he is apprehensive about flying alone; 2 days later our family from Germany will arrive for their annual 3 week visit.

Mostly it's Drac's Bed and Breakfast in the summer! Of course, I will be putting out 120 tomato plants and 75 pepper plants next week. Never a dull moment!

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/01/16 04:55 PM

I'm exhausted just reading about it Drac! But you have tons of fun lined up!

Ana wave

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/01/16 09:16 PM

Gads, I just re-read it and I think I need a nap!
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/01/16 10:13 PM

I've got a trip to Cornwall planned this summer. Staying in Looe and visiting various places featured in The Lost Crown and Barrow Hill. Mainly walking and taking pictures.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/01/16 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Jarkeld
I've got a trip to Cornwall planned this summer. Staying in Looe and visiting various places featured in The Lost Crown and Barrow Hill. Mainly walking and taking pictures.

That sounds wonderful. smile

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/01/16 11:02 PM

I am envious, Jarkeld!

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/02/16 12:59 AM

Drac lol

Jarkeld, that sounds awesome!
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/05/16 01:28 PM

Hopefully it will be awesome. I have already been away on my own for 3 days last November to the Dr. Who Festival in London, but never a full week. I used to either stay at home during my days off or the last few years going to The War And Peace show with my father and 2 of my brothers, but this year it's a bit too expensive to get my dad's 101FC Ambulance to Kent for the show.
I've wanted to go to Cornwall since playing The Last Crown, so I'm taking this opportunity to go there.

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/05/16 02:49 PM

I think it's a great choice for a destination Jarkeld!

Ana wave
Posted By: soot

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/05/16 04:24 PM

We have a family reunion in July...the family is congregating in Nebraska from the four corners of the USA laugh

wave

Re: Summer Travel Plans? - 05/05/16 11:41 PM

That sounds awesome soot! My entire family consists of 14 people. we pretty much can gather it for a BBQ anytime. rotfl I envy those that have extended family.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community