GB HOMEPAGE

RIP Raising Cane II

Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

RIP Raising Cane II - 09/12/16 04:18 AM

Raising Cane II, Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers official mascot and registered therapy dog has died. She was 17. The resteruant chain was named after the original Raising Cane, a yellow lab. After its death, the company founder wife presented him with a yellow lab puppy for Christmas, which he named Raising Cane II. And now she's gone too. frown

I have no connection to the company. I just like their chicken strips.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: RIP Raising Cane II - 09/12/16 01:04 PM

A 17 year old lab lived a long life. Never easy to lose a pet. hearts Never heard of the company though. duh
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: RIP Raising Cane II - 09/12/16 08:25 PM

I just love dogs. lab hearts
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: RIP Raising Cane II - 09/12/16 08:34 PM

That's a fantastic age for a lab. I've never heard of the company either but if they named themselves after a lab, they've got to be great lab
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: RIP Raising Cane II - 09/12/16 09:23 PM

Really? I guess they're not as well known as Chick-fil-A. Raising Canes specializes in chicken "fingers". Raising Cane II used to visit sick children. Raising Canes is big on helping local charities. Now that summer is giving way to autumn the restaurants in Nebraska will probably start a drive to collect winter coats to donate to homeless shelters. Previously they were asking customers to round up their totals to give to a children's hospital in Omaha.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community