GB HOMEPAGE

seattle seahawks question

Posted By: family

seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 12:44 AM

they won because of the ref are they dirty or not looking, i sawe a seattle player pull jones arm the ref never call it or refuse to call it. cool lab puppy
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 12:50 AM

Hi ya Family, Hubby played football. He said there are many calls that the ref just can't see....wrong angle, looking at something else at that exact second, etc. Lots goes on that doesn't get called, but it is always hard on the fans when their team looses because of it.

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 01:01 AM

i know but the seattle refs did the wronge calls 3 times, when green bay packers played at seattle, when the lions played at seattle, now when atlanta played at seattle.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 01:08 AM

My hubby agrees with you family. He said there have been a number of incidents the last few games that were clear and not called.

Ana wave

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 02:14 AM

thank you very much, players are saying refs in the seattle seahawks games might be getting kickbacks, 3 times that is strange now i saw a fourth time. cool lab puppy
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 05:10 PM

Until football gets cameras that film every angle, every inch of the field, and can be played back in an instant from all views, there will always be 'bad' calls due to the human's inability to be everywhere at all times. I can just imagine how LONG those games would last if every play was challenged by someone. Wow! sleep
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 05:35 PM

This particular "no-call" is getting news headlines for being very controversial.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 06:10 PM

While I agree they can't have eyes everywhere, some of the calls are just bad and do indeed seem biased.

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 07:44 PM

i agree and think it needs to be fixed.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 08:38 PM

I wonder if the leagues could change the rules to reverse some of those really bad calls after the fact? I was present at a Chargers game where the foul was so blatant everyone saw it EXCEPT the ref who was looking the other way. No amount of protest could force a change in the call. It was so unfair.

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 10:23 PM

i agree, i guess the refs have to live with themselves. cool lab puppy
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: seattle seahawks question - 10/17/16 11:10 PM

You're right that was a very bad no call.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community