GB HOMEPAGE

owls question

Posted By: family

owls question - 10/27/16 02:04 PM

my husband doctor hass 2 owls at the doctor office, but i haven't seen any why. cool lab puppy frenchie
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: owls question - 10/27/16 03:11 PM

Because they like owls? duh I think this is one case that asking them is the only way you will get an answer that is 100% accurate. Any other response is pure speculation.

Real, stuffed or decals?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: owls question - 10/27/16 03:45 PM

Strange question because it all depends on where you live. Are they real owls? Are they inside the office or outside?
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: owls question - 10/27/16 04:54 PM

I think this is a case for Nancy Drew; The Case of the Unseen Owls!

Re: owls question - 10/27/16 05:04 PM

they are outside the doctor office..
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: owls question - 10/27/16 06:13 PM

If these are living owls, I don't know what they'd be doing outside during the day. I've heard owls at night, but only seen one a couple of times in the evening when it was too dark to get a good look.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: owls question - 10/27/16 08:31 PM

Actually they hunt during the day quite often. I see them in the woods across the street and they are quite active. They tend to hoot or screech at night but definitely sit in the treeline over the fields during the day watching for mice.

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: owls question - 10/27/16 10:01 PM

They hunt during the day here too.. They start hooting late in the afternoon sometimes. Since we live in the woods, we hear them all the time. I still can't figure out if these are live owls family is referring to and if they are there all the time???

Re: owls question - 10/27/16 11:15 PM

they are live ones that is what the nurse said.
Posted By: Mad

Re: owls question - 10/28/16 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Actually they hunt during the day quite often. I see them in the woods across the street and they are quite active. They tend to hoot or screech at night but definitely sit in the treeline over the fields during the day watching for mice.

Ana wave

I see owls during the day, too. Barn Owls mostly smile
Posted By: soot

Re: owls question - 10/28/16 01:18 AM

Owls are so cool yes
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: owls question - 10/28/16 12:58 PM

It's likely that with people coming and going, the owls keep their distance.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community