GB HOMEPAGE

Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner

Posted By: gymcandy1

Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 04:42 AM

The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.

HELEN KELLER

`````````````

JOIN THE FERTILIZER CLUB - FREE!

This letter is being sent to you because we know that you are critically interested in the condition of your lawn. This is a fertilizer club that will not cost you a cent to join! Upon receipt of this letter, go to the address at the top of the list and blip on their front lawn. You will not be the only one there, so do not feel embarrassed.

Then make five copies of this letter and send them to five of your friends who appreciate a good lawn. Add your name to the letter. You will not get any money or checks, but within one week , if this chain is not broken, there will be 9,126 people blipping on your lawn. Your reward will come next spring when you will have one of the greenest, most beautiful lawns in the neighborhood.

Mrs. Harry Butt - 236 Corn Cob Alley

Mrs. Smelly B. Hind - 475 Diarrhea Way

Mrs. Apple Crop - 1422 Enema Drive

Mrs. Bigger Movement - 89 Rectum Road

Mr. Go More Piles - 741 Hemorrhoid Street

Mr. C. Howie F*rts - Whistle Britches Ave.

Mr. & Mrs. Charlie Springer - 2 Suppository Lane

Mr. & Mrs. Took A. Fizzik - 634 Running Loose Lane

P.S. If you are constipated, pass this along to your neighbour. Don't break the chain. One Man didn't give a blip and lost his entire lawn. Best wishes for a greener lawn, and more fun at your lawn parties!!!

``````````````

Insurance Debate

The American Medical Association has weighed in on National Health Insurance...

The Allergists voted to scratch it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.

The Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception. Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.

Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, 'Oh, Grow up!' The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it.

Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing. The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter."

The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.

The Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the butt holes in Washington.

``````````````

Internet Withdrawal

These days we are all some what caught in an "Internet lifestyle", so here are some things you can do in the horrific event your ISP goes down...

1. Dial 911 immediately.

2. Open the curtains to see if anything has changed over the past 2 years.

3. You mean there's something else to do?

4. Threaten your ISP with an impeachment vote.

5. Work.

6. Re-introduce yourself to your immediate family.

7. Get that kidney transplant you've been putting off.

8. See if your eyes can still focus to distances further than 3 feet.

9. Get ass groove in chair fixed at store.

10. Tylenol... Tylenol! Where the hell is the Tylenol!

11. Do shopping with clothes on.

12. Check your mail box every 15 minutes.

````````````````

Good morning everyboomie. I only have one thing to say this morning. santadance

christmas christmas christmas christmas christmas christmas

Six times. snicker

joe
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 06:59 AM

Merry Christmas Joe and all! Still celebrating here playing games with family.

Ana wave12
Posted By: venus

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 07:26 AM

christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a fantastic day. tree
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 08:10 AM

christmasto everyone. holidays santadance
Posted By: Lex

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 08:23 AM

Have a wonderful time y'all! holidays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xrKHN9cgCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjQQbtpiryM
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 11:05 AM

christmas holidaysMerry Christmas all! holidays christmas
Posted By: connie

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 01:11 PM

christmas and holidays to all. tree
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 03:24 PM

Wishing the nicest people anywhere on the entire web:

christmas holidays tree
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 03:42 PM

christmas and newyear

I'm off for the start of a wonderful day!!!! Merry Christmas everybody and safe travels to all who may be traveling this day!!!

wave2
Nan
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 06:12 PM

christmas to all! I'm off to the outdoors to take down my Christmas lights (minimal) and clean up after our rain and wind that blew everything around and did a bit of 'clearing' out of dead branches high up in the trees. Nice of nature to do that for me.

I also had to do a temporary repair on my neighbor's fence (the one that my insurance company wanted me to fix). Seems the center section (12 feet of it) decided to fall over (to his side). I have no idea how. It was the strongest supported and the post itself is broken off at the base. Very strange. Also it was in a sheltered spot from the wind. I'm really thinking 'someone' decided to try to hop over into my yard and the weight was too much for them. Really a big gap, but luckily I had an exact 12 foot 'fencing' left over from one of my rentals. Perfect. Just nailed it in place (sort of) and will wait till my neighbor 'discovers' his fence fell over. I'm not going to bother him. Since he keeps saying he's selling the property (pipe dreams) he probably won't fix it anyway. I'll just keep my side safe for kitties and other critters and ME. Now I have a great view of a JUNK car over there that was left to rot for 30 years. Some small sports thingy. Sad. That along with the junk BOAT (30 footer) rotting for 50 years and not much more than a heap of rubble now, AND the barn which has the collapsed roof and is threatening to totally collapse any day. The guy is sort of a hermit, does nothing much to keep the property in shape and has never re-roofed the 3 structures on the land. They all are falling down. It's sort of sad, but it's his choice. Otherwise, he's a good neighbor.

Also, when I was fixing the fence: I took off one of my gloves to get a better grip on the wire and horseshoe nail and somehow reached over the post, contacted 'something' which stung me and hurt like heck. Small puncture, throbbing pain, minor swelling, etc. Looked up what it might have been, went out to the post, poked around with a stick and out comes, are you ready??? A FALSE BLACK WIDOW. Oh yeah! I'm positive it's what bit me. Geez! Read all I could about it. From Europe, prevalent around my area now. Took pictures of it just to match what I saw on the web. Yep, it was a false black widow all right. Scary. But, they said no treatment unless you get 'symptoms' and it's usually just some sting and pain, etc. for a few days. I monitored myself and had my tenant friend watch me for any signs of faint or dizzy or anything. Just the throbbing pain all day and night. This morning, barely can tell anything happened. Very minor pain at bite and no icky stuff, and still just a tiny swelling. Guess the venom wasn't enough to affect me. Whew! No more taking off my gloves when working around rotting fences! oops
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 08:32 PM

holidays Boomies!

Keep safe and happy over the hoidays! smile12

TM wave12
Posted By: soot

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 08:54 PM

christmas

Merry Christmas Diner Boomies laugh

tree
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/25/16 08:55 PM

christmas everyone happydance12

We've finished with the present portion of the day. Now on to the play-and-talk-to-family part of the day.

Hope you are all doing exactly what you want and having a lovely day full of all things wonderful reindeer
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/26/16 01:32 AM

Good night Boomers.
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/26/16 02:15 AM

Hope all had a wonderful christmas
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/26/16 05:03 AM

Fun Filled Day. Off to bed. Sweet dreams all sleep12
Posted By: venus

Re: Sneaky Santa Sunday Christmas Diner - 12/26/16 07:08 AM

Good night, everyone. sleep12