GB HOMEPAGE

Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders

Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - 01/28/17 02:58 AM

Another series I was hoping to like. I liked Gary Sinese in "CSI: New York" but he can't save this series. Every episode is the same. Americans in some other country are murdered. A team of FBI agents swoop in on their private jet and take over from the local investigators. They assume the murders are connected to some other crime, sex trafficking, terrorism, drug smuggling, whatever but in the end it always turns out be personal and usually linked to the country's religion. When cornered by the FBI agents the murderer commits suicide. Any Americans the FBI saved from being next victim(s) are loaded in the jet and flown home.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - 01/28/17 06:12 PM

Maybe the plots will develop more as the series progresses, if it stays on wave

Re: Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - 01/28/17 09:00 PM

Well in episode 4 religion as such wasn't an issue, but Japanese acceptace of suicide as honorable was. And the killer instead of offing himself directly pointed a gun at Gary Sinese's character, the only American allowed by the Japanese police to carry a fire arm, thus committing suicide by cop.

I removed the rest of the series from my Netflix DVD queue.

Re: Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - 01/28/17 11:16 PM

So what series are you looking forward to now?
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - 01/29/17 12:39 AM

Guybrush have you watch Nobel on Netflix?

Re: Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - 01/29/17 12:42 AM

Been watching Nobel yes.

Re: Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - 01/29/17 03:05 AM

I haven't heard of that one. What is it about?

Re: Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - 01/29/17 04:47 AM

Nobel? Norwegian TV series about a Norwegian special forces officer who serves in Afghanistan and then back home is caught in the middle of political intrigue. It alternates between wants happening when he's home and flash backing to the war zone.

Re: Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - 01/30/17 03:18 AM

Thanks wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community