GB HOMEPAGE

Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures

Posted By: Donald

Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures - 06/21/17 03:23 AM

Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures - 06/21/17 03:33 AM

lol
Posted By: connie

Re: Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures - 06/21/17 11:59 AM

burger rotfl
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures - 06/21/17 04:46 PM

So sad looking. I once watched a program that showed how they take those awesome pictures. It's hours and hours of careful positioning and sometimes they actually use 'not so real' ingredients to get the perfect pic. Wouldn't want to eat the 'staged' versions. Then again, give me 2 minutes with any of those and I can have them looking realllly awful, but the taste sure is good!

Re: Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures - 06/21/17 04:58 PM

I have a friend since 1st grade that is a food stylist for photographers. This is her website. The stuff they do is incredible. Adding cardboard in between layer to keep them from soaking, spraying items with shellac to keep it wet looking and shiney, etc. Not anything edible when they are done!
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures - 06/22/17 12:17 PM

Had this experience recently when I decided to try one of D.Q.'s new burgers. The one I got looked flattened in comparison to the one in the ad. Tasted okay, but not worth the price IMO. blech
Posted By: family

Re: Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures - 06/22/17 07:48 PM

mine is checkers, it was like where the beef, a small sandwich, small fries, small drink.
Posted By: Lex

Re: Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures - 06/25/17 12:49 PM

Our local Chinese takeaway has the brilliant caption below pictures of its dishes:

"The Food Picture is for illusion Only!" lol

Re: Disappointing real-life photos of fast food versus their promotional pictures - 06/25/17 02:40 PM

lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community