GB HOMEPAGE

If you could make a movie...

Posted By: 3dobermans

If you could make a movie... - 10/27/17 10:42 PM

what genre would you select; who might star in it?

My option would be a mystery comedy with Tim Conway, Jack Elam and Suzanne Sommers; maybe Carol Burnett.

But of course this is just for fun.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: If you could make a movie... - 10/28/17 03:00 AM

Definitely a comedy for me and I would have Sandra Bullock and Betty White in it.

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: If you could make a movie... - 10/28/17 03:41 PM

Probably a "Hitchcock" style murder mystery for me. With a nicely sinister performance by someone of the calibre of Rutger Hauer, Charles dance, John Malkovich, or the late, great James Mason scared
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: If you could make a movie... - 10/28/17 06:13 PM

Not sure which genre but it would star Cloris Leachman and Vanessa Redgrave.
Posted By: soot

Re: If you could make a movie... - 10/28/17 09:22 PM

Science Fiction

Foundation Trilogy

Harrison Ford, Chris Pine, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Downey Jr, Bruce Willis, Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Emma Roberts, Scarlett Johansson, Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie, Judi Dench, Sigourney Weaver, Betty White ...

Oh what a trilogy that would be

wave2
Posted By: gymcandy1

Re: If you could make a movie... - 10/28/17 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: soot
Science Fiction

Foundation Trilogy

Harrison Ford, Chris Pine, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Downey Jr, Bruce Willis, Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Emma Roberts, Scarlett Johansson, Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie, Judi Dench, Sigourney Weaver, Betty White ...

Oh what a trilogy that would be

wave2

I wanna see this movie Soot. Let me know when it's in the can. yay

joe wink
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: If you could make a movie... - 10/28/17 11:38 PM

These are great; now if we just put them all together.... snicker
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: If you could make a movie... - 10/28/17 11:45 PM

Ursula K. Le Guin's The Dispossessed, then follow it up with The Left Hand of Darkness. They both contain timely topics and would give people an interesting perspective on government, tolerance and the need to learn from our psychological history as much as the events that allegedly shape it. Honesty, I don't know who would star in it, but I know they would take a long time to make in order to do them justice.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: If you could make a movie... - 10/29/17 02:22 AM

Darn darn! Soot stole MY idea. Maybe we could collaborate on it? Sounds like a winner with all those stars!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community