GB HOMEPAGE

Bounce Dryer Bars?

Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 02:24 AM

Does anyone, anywhere know where to buy discontinued Bounce (by Tide) dryer bars? I've tried everything I can think of, and Ebay and Amazon are selling ONE bar for 50 to 200 bucks! Yeah, not a typo. I'm not paying that price. I've used them for years and years and only have 2 left now.

Maybe a 'close-out' outlet store somewhere? I'm going nuts (more than usual). woozy
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 03:03 AM

I've never heard of dryer "bars". I just use the sheets. What do the bars do?

Never mind. Watched a video.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 03:05 AM

i'm pretty good at sleuthing out deals, but I believe any wholesale places already sold out to scammers who are charging an arm and a leg.

Your best bet is dollar stores in your area.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 04:43 AM

I've never heard of a dryer bar either! I just use the sheets or the liquid if I'm hanging clothes outside.

Re: Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 04:50 AM

I'm anti chemicals and artificial scents, so I use wool dryer balls.

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 05:01 AM

I don't like the scents either, so when I do use it, I get unscented. They are so cloying and make my house stink!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 05:07 AM

I also have trouble with a lot of the different scents.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 05:22 PM

Yep, I like unscented stuff too and they used to come in non-allergenic. I remember getting some for my neighbor who sneezes at everything. But now, darn, no more bars. So easy, never had to hunt for a dryer sheet. Before the bars, I spent many embarrassing moments pulling 'lost' ones out of sleeves and pant legs at work at shopping. Ugh.

So I'm going to make a trip to Big Lots, one town over and see if they have any on the shelves. I'm going to have to go back to sheets if I can't find some in the next few years. I only do laundry about once a week, so the bars last forever. Maybe use 2 a year or less. If I'd used them up sooner, I could have stocked up before the cancellation.

Off on a hunt for bars. Wish me luck.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 06:39 PM

Ana, I use dryer balls too, which delights Lil Soot to no end when one gets away from us and overlooked. puppy

Re: Bounce Dryer Bars? - 11/13/17 09:51 PM

L4L, Nugget steals them too if I lose one! lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community