GB HOMEPAGE

tv skillet and shrimp

Posted By: family

tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 06:02 PM

i want to buy the tv skillet they show on tv is it good, how do you cook shrimp. cool lab puppy
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 06:19 PM

Since there are a gazillion skillets advertised on TV, I'm not sure which one this is.

You can cook shrimp many different ways by sauteeing, boiling or even broiling. The trick is to only cook them until they are done - they turn pink. If you cook too long, they can get tough.

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 06:28 PM

As Seen on TV Red Copper Non-stick Ceramic Pan,As Seen on TV Gotham Steel Non-stick Fry Pan,As Seen on TV Gotham Steel Non-stick Copper Crisper Tray,As Seen on TV Gotham Steel 15 piece Pan Set,As Seen on TV Red Copper 10 Piece Pan Set, and thank you very much.

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 07:20 PM

I looked it up on Amazon and the reviews are pretty terrible... Scroll down to the reviews and read some of them.

https://www.amazon.com/BulbHead-Ceramic-...eramic+cookware

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 07:34 PM

thank you very much, i will buy a cheap skillet for eggs.

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 09:28 PM

My favorite skillet for eggs and many other things is cast iron. It works best on gas stoves and it is very heavy are the only drawbacks.

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 09:33 PM

thank you very much.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 11:09 PM

These here are my favorite. Best non-stick pans ever! I don't think the ones writing the negative reviews know how to clean a non-stick pan. I have never ever had a issue and I use them often!

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 11:26 PM

thank you guys very much.

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/27/17 11:57 PM

My mother had a GreenPan Ceramic saute skillet and hers worked great too. Quite a few of the bad reviews the copper ones received said the people had carefully and slowly seasoned and cleaned them according to directions, but that after about a month, they started sticking and more cleaning and seasoning didn't seem to help.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/28/17 01:22 AM

Drac, I meant on the link I put in, it only has two stars for mine and I don't know what they are doing with them, but mine are incredibly clean after at least 100+ uses and I don't have to scrub them.

Ana wave
Posted By: connie

Re: tv skillet and shrimp - 11/28/17 01:12 PM

I have the Red Copper and have had no problems with it. I also have some of the GreenPan Ceramic and no problems with them either. I love both types. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community