GB HOMEPAGE

BLack Mirror (the tv series)

Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

BLack Mirror (the tv series) - 12/06/17 10:13 PM

Its a conspiracy I tell you. First I had to cancel my cancelaton of Netflix (seriously if you cancel it doesn't take effect immediate they just dont renew on your next due date, so when if you change your mind you are canceling your cancelation) because of Longmire (which I still haven't started because once I finish it its over). Then Glitch season 2 was announced. Its now available. And now Black Mirror season 4 is coming December 29th.

Wish they'd get Death In Paradise 6, Prisoners of War 2.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: BLack Mirror (the tv series) - 12/08/17 04:31 AM

I wish they'd get Death in Paradise 6, too. wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: BLack Mirror (the tv series) - 12/08/17 10:26 PM

Netlix is not very good at predicting what shows I will like. I'm picky. Just because I liked one show in a genre doesn't mean I'll like them all. More often then not I don't get past the first episode of something the system recommends. So I don't even bother to watch those recommended ones. I look at whats new and then make my own choices.

For example Netflix suggests "Ozark" a crime drama in the Ozarks. Been there. Have relatives in Missouri. Not buying that the Ozarks are a hot bed of crime. except maybe dealing meth and that's not something i'm interested in watching a show about.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community