GB HOMEPAGE

Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/09/18 10:26 PM

More Boomer prayers and positive thoughts are needed for our fellow adventurer mrbill from Mr. Bills Adventureland and his wife Lela.

If you can take a moment out of your day to send some healing and positive thoughts, the universe will listen. hearts

Hugs to you Bill and Lela.

Ana
Posted By: Marian

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/09/18 10:31 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with Bill and Lela. hearts
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/09/18 10:34 PM

prayers and positive thoughts are with you and your wife
Posted By: Mad

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/09/18 11:01 PM

All my very best go to mrbill and Lela hearts hearts
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/09/18 11:10 PM

hug flowers
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/09/18 11:17 PM

Healing thoughts out to you and Lela, Bill.

TM
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/09/18 11:32 PM

All the healing thoughts and prayers I can muster for you guys!
Posted By: Debra

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 03:04 AM

Mr. Bill I feel like I've known you forever, but only on this board. I hope that what ever rough place you and your wife have hit will soon be remedied in the best way for you both. Love and prayers to you both.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 04:28 AM

Sending positive thoughts to you Mr.Bill and Lela...
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 05:21 AM

Positive thoughts and prayers going up! angel
Posted By: Geo

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 07:55 AM

"Debra" put into words exactly how I feel.
Posted By: venus

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 08:29 AM

Best thoughts to you, mrbill and Lela!
Posted By: connie

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 01:20 PM

Prayers and Positive thoughts on the way. angel
Posted By: mbday630

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 04:13 PM

Prayers and healing thoughts on the way for them. They are such wonderful people.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 04:26 PM

Positive thoughts are on their way...
Posted By: judith

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 06:59 PM

Positive thoughts going your way mrbill & Lela
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/10/18 07:27 PM

Prayers and hugs
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/11/18 10:52 AM

Mr. Bill and Lela positive thoughts and healing prayers are on the way to help you thru this difficult time.
Love & Hugs too.
Posted By: family

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/12/18 02:18 AM

mr bill and lela positive thoughts going your way.
Posted By: mrbill

Re: Prayers and Positive Thoughts for mrbill and his Wife Lela Please - 02/13/18 08:17 PM

Thank you dear friends.

Lela and I appreciate your thoughts and prayers much more than anyone can realize.

Again thank you and God Bless.

Bill and Lela
© 2024 GameBoomers Community