GB HOMEPAGE

Ana's Photos

Posted By: ssgamer

Ana's Photos - 03/15/18 02:27 AM

It's been some time since I've checked in although I've been around. But I have to say the Brown Eyed Tiger takes some of the most beautiful pictures I've seen, I check them out on facebook. She's an artist in her own right. MY art is embroidering, and now learning to paint on cloth. I do pillow case and useable things. I'll be 84 four soon and as the body won't let me work I have to be busy. What do you all do, to stay sane in this weary world?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/15/18 02:33 AM

Thank you so very much for your kind words, Charllotte! That is very kind of you. Behind the camera is my happy place!

That is great that you find something to keep you busy. It's important to have something to do that you enjoy.

Ana hearts
Posted By: gymcandy1

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/15/18 02:34 AM

I agree wholeheartedly ssgamer. Ana takes some of the most beautiful, stunning pictures. I'm an avid fan. hearts

joe

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/15/18 02:40 AM

Thank you Joe! hearts

And you have an awesome hobby too with your point collection! You are amazing with your finds!
Posted By: soot

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/15/18 02:41 AM

The wife and I play World of Warcraft ... it keeps us on our toes yes
Posted By: venus

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/15/18 04:36 AM

I agree, I've seen some of Ana's pictures, and they're beautiful. praise I really liked the pictures of the eclipse. thumbsup

As for myself, I sing and act. Actually, acting is my first love, but I've been practicing singing much more lately, probably because it's easier to find voice teachers where I live rather than acting coaches. Both interests are important to me, and I hope to be able to leave my day job behind at some point and focus on performing. If all goes well, I'll be filming a movie starting this summer. woot

And of course, playing adventure games always helps keep me as sane as I'll ever be. lol
Posted By: connie

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/15/18 01:54 PM

I also love Ana's pictures, they are beautiful. I garden and play computer games. wave2
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/15/18 03:12 PM

I wholeheartedly agree about Ana's pictures. I look forward to them on Facebook.... she has an unbelievably good! We should have a Ana's daily photo page here for ya'll who do not do Facebook!!

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/15/18 11:20 PM

You all are too kind, really. hearts I believe you all can see this even if you don't have Twitter. I don't have nearly as many photos on there as I do on FaceBook but there are plenty to scroll through if you wish. Some of my photos.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/16/18 10:17 AM

Ana you really are an artist when it comes to photography! You should be proud of the work you've done! wave
Posted By: Geo

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/16/18 01:55 PM

Those pics with the sphere(s) are really cool.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/16/18 03:34 PM

Wonderful way to start my day!!! flowers

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/16/18 03:38 PM

Gerry, thank you so much! hearts

Geo, thank you! I get a kick out of playing with it for a little something different. However, I did start two fires using it for just a few seconds in the sun in the summer. lol They are dangerous!

Ana wave
Posted By: soot

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/16/18 04:08 PM

Yes Ana you are a very accomplished photographer yes
Posted By: Mad

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/16/18 04:15 PM

Wonderful photos, BrownEyedTigre - and much too difficult to choose just one favourite - although the beautiful "Merlin" tribute did get to me !!!! kissy
Posted By: RebKean

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/18/18 09:23 PM

I found the perfect use for her pictures. I took photos for my next game in a hotel room last year, and there's a big painting in there, which I needed to replace for copyright reasons. And I thought I would try and put my favourite Ana-picture in it's place! Later, I figured I would do this for all paintings in my photos lol.
Well, perhaps not all, I will have to see just how many there are. lol

So, to put it a bit shorter, I agree! thumbsup

And what I do to stay sane? I watch Big Bang Theory when laughter is needed, and play games when I want to make a few hours go away.

Re: Ana's Photos - 03/18/18 10:11 PM

Thank you all so much! You warm my heart.

Winfrey, thank you for always encouraging me. I really appreciate it. hearts

soot, thank you!

Mad, thank you! My Merlin tribute photo is on a canvas on my walls at home (minus the writing). He was my best boy ever!

Kim, you took a good photo and made it jaw-dropping! You should share that photo! And I love Big Bang Theory too!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community