GB HOMEPAGE

Happy Thump Day

Posted By: gymcandy1

Happy Thump Day - 09/13/18 12:59 AM

Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A 'you can do it' when things are tough.

~Richard M. DeVos~
``````````````````

I decided to make my password "incorrect" because if I type it in wrong, my computer will remind me, "Your password is incorrect."

```````

Does anyone remember the Swatch, a watch made in Switzerland? Thank god Croatia didn't come up with the idea first. Just imagine if someone were to ask you what time is it? "Not sure, let me check my crotch."

````````

What does an air conditioner have in common with a computer? They both lose efficiency as soon as you open windows.

``````

Q: How can you tell if a blonde used a computer?
A: There's Wite-Out all over the screen.

`````

Q: What did the spider do on the computer?
A: Made a website!

`````

Me: Siri, where is the best place to hide a body?
Siri: The second page of a Google search.

``````

Q: Why shouldn't Facebook have paid $1 billion dollars for Instagram?
A: They could've downloaded it for free!

`````

A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, "We are all human beans."

``````

Q: Why was six scared of seven?
A: Because seven "ate" nine.

`````

Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building?
A: Of course. The Empire State Building can't jump.

``````

Instead of "the John," I call my toilet "the Jim." That way it sounds better when I say I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

``````

A lady comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. Her husband asks, "Why are you so happy?" The wife says, "The doctor told me that for a forty-five year old woman, I have the breasts of a eighteen year old." "Oh yeah?" quipped her husband, "What did he say about your forty-five year old ass?" She said, "Your name never came up in the conversation."

``````

Q: What starts with E, ends with E, and has only 1 letter in it?
A: Envelope.

````````

Q: How do you count cows?
A: With a cowculator.

`````

Good morning everyboomie. yay

It is now the day after the day that comes after Tuesday. hamster

One day closer to that magical end of the week when we all come home and go "Ahhhhhh". penguin

Well, I just wake up and go "Ahhhh". snicker

I actually did exactly that this very morning. I got up and opened the door and looked outside and saw it was raining, and I said to myself not "Ahhhh", but "Awwww shucks, it's raining and I can't go dog walking." razz

Well the rain didn't last all that long, and we got our walk in anyway, plus my trip to Wally World. After that I took Beau home, and came back here, put up the groceries, and then cleaned the inside of my truck from all the mud that the dogs tracked in it. thumbsup

Now I'm all for goofing off and doing absolutely nothing, but today I just couldn't find the time for it. taz

Ahhhhh well. razz

Have a happy day everyone. wink

joe
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Happy Thump Day - 09/13/18 04:06 AM

Joe, please keep the rain! We are finally drying out from last week and I can start walking off paths again!

Have a happy day all!

Ana wave
Posted By: venus

Re: Happy Thump Day - 09/13/18 05:41 AM

Have a great Thursday Joe, Ana and all who follow. wave

It's Wednesday night, and I'm off to sleep. I have a short 2 store day tomorrow, which also happens to be my "Friday." happydance

Have a great Thursday, everyone. summer
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Happy Thump Day - 09/13/18 09:17 AM

Good Morning Joe, Ana, venus and everyone. Joe wishing you a sunny day! Ana hope you have a sunny day too.
Venus a short work day nice! Coffee and tea are ready. Wishing everyone a Great Thursday! wave
Posted By: connie

Re: Happy Thump Day - 09/13/18 12:10 PM

Good morning everyone, have a Super Thump Day. Danish, Eggs, Grits, Hash Browns, BB Pancakes, Sausage, Bacon, and French Toast in the NC. zombie ghost witch
Posted By: soot

Re: Happy Thump Day - 09/13/18 01:26 PM

Good morning Joe Ana Venus Gerry Connie and the rest of the gang when you are up and at an

I'll have a coffee and Danish to go please

Have a great day everyone

L4L hearts

wave2
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Happy Thump Day - 09/13/18 02:52 PM

Good morning and have a great day all wavegirl

Soot kissy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Happy Thump Day - 09/14/18 04:33 AM

Nighty night...
Posted By: venus