GB HOMEPAGE

Happy Thump Day

Posted By: gymcandy1

Happy Thump Day - 10/25/18 12:30 AM

Inside me there’s a thin person struggling to get out, but I can usually sedate him with four or five cupcakes.
-
~Bob Thaves~
````````````

Best Redneck Jokes | Part 5
``````````````````````````````

Yeah, it’s all fun about the rednecks – until the zombie apocalypse. Then you need them.

WRONG!! Zombies are only interested in brains.

````

Q: How did the redneck die from drinking milk? A: The cow lay down.

````

Redneck: I like to eat my tacos over a tortilla. When stuff falls out, BOOM, I have a burrito.

````

How many rednecks does it take eat a possum? Two. One to eat, the other one to watch out for cars.

````

Q: What does a bottle of beer and a redneck have in common?

A: Nothing in there from the neck up.

````

Q: What do you have when you get 28 rednecks in one trailer?

A: A complete set of teeth.

````

Want to get a redneck in a fit of rage?

Say you’ve lost all his meth.

````

Redneck’s famous last words?

“You hold mah beer and watch this!”

````

Q: Why are redneck murders the toughest to crack?

A: Highly matching DNA in all suspects and no dental records.

````

Top 100 Fun Facts

Best first: 'Butt' is actually a British measuring unit equivalent to 125 US gallons or 105 imperial gallons.

The struggle is real for the ferret – if a female ferret in heat doesn’t find a mate, she can die.

A sloth takes 2 weeks to digest the food he’s eaten.

In the USA, there are more Chinese restaurants than all the McDonald’s, KFCs, Burger Kings and Wendy’s put together.

If you kept yelling for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would produce enough sound energy to heat up a cup of tea.

There are approximately 100,000 hairs on an average human head.

At any given moment, about 0.7% of the people in the world are drunk.

In 2001, a seven foot bull shark bit off a boy’s arm. His uncle not only saved the boy, but dived in after the shark, wrestled it to shore where the shark was shot, retrieved the boy’s arm and it was sewn back on in the hospital.

When you say “a million seconds”, it means 11 and a half days. “A billion seconds” would be over 31 years.

There are more English speakers in China than in the United States.

It takes an average person 7 minutes to fall asleep.

When you talk, you spray around 2.5 microscopic saliva droplets per word.

Rats cannot vomit, and neither can horses.

Every year, 11,000 injuries are reported in America as a result of sexual experimentation.

620 million years ago, an Earth day was only 21.9 hours long. It is extending a little every year.

A 12-year-old girl from Ethiopia was kidnapped by four men on her way from school. A week later the whole group was accosted by three lions who chased the men away and stayed with the girl without harming her, only leaving when the police arrived, looking for her.

A now teenage boy called Ben Underwood lost his sight to cancer when he was 3 years old. He learned to use echolocation (orientation in space by sound that e.g. bats use) in order to sense his surroundings. Today he can play table soccer, basketball, he does karate, roller blades, enjoys pillow fights and much more.

Our ears and our nose never stop growing.

In 1994, a man was arrested because he was dressed as the Grim Reaper and just stood and stared into the windows of a home for the elderly.

Bulgarians nod when they want to say NO and shake their heads when they want to say YES.

````

Good moring everyboomie. wave2

I woke up this morning, and I could feel my toes wiggling, and then I pinched myself and I felt that too. I knew right then and there that I was still alive. WHOOPEEEEEE! yay

The only thing to put a damper on that, is that is was overcast and rainy.....AND that my back is in a pinch since yesterday, when I was getting down on the floor to do some exercises. rotfl

Ouch! No more ROFLing for a while. razz

I've been LOTC (laying on the couch} all day with two disappointed puppies. slapforehead

Well it's time they learned that life is full of disappointment. taz

In a couple of days I'll be as good as new.....as much as a 66 year kid can get. razz

I'm really looking forward to being able to get up and fix something to eat again. wink

Have a happy one everyone. thumbsup

joe

Posted By: Taintedfury

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/25/18 01:00 AM

Good Morning Joe sherlock good laughs rotfl , take care off yourself and hug the puppies puppy keep smiling and enjoy your muffins... hamster
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/25/18 02:19 AM

Joe, hope you feel better tomorrow! SEnd the dogs to me, I'll be happy to walk them for you.

Taintedfury, hope your day is great!

One day closer to the weekend! Woohoo! I'm so far behind in life this week, I need about a day just to get caught up.

Ana wave
Posted By: venus

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/25/18 04:33 AM

Hope you feel better soon, Joe.

Have a great day, Taintedfury.

Hope you are able to get some extra time soon, Ana.

It's Wednesday night, and I'm off to sleep. Provided the new manager doesn't spring any more "surprises" on me, tomorrow should be my Friday, which means another 3 day weekend. woot

Have a great Thursday, everyone. summer
Posted By: family

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/25/18 05:56 AM

going to the colorectal & gastronterology tomorrow.

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/25/18 07:34 AM

Thanks Ana and Venus hope you both have a great day summer too......Ana you definitely deserve to put your feet up and rest so good on you. dance : and Venus have a wonderful sleep sleep .. wave2
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/25/18 10:43 AM

Good Morning Joe, Ana, Taintedfury, venus, family and everyone. Joe hope you feel better. Ana relax! Taintedfury have a Happy Day! Another 3 day weekend nice! Family Good Luck today at the doctor. Coffee and tea are ready.
chocobunny Hope everyone has a Great Day! chocobunny
Posted By: connie

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/25/18 12:44 PM

Good morning everyone, have a Great Thump Day. Joe, I hope your feeling better. Danish, Eggs, Grits, Hash Browns, BB Pancakes, and Bacon in the NC. witch blackkitty

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/25/18 02:56 PM

Thanks Kaki's Sister kitty and Connie cat hope you both a lovely day and fantastic upcoming weekend. car
wave2
Posted By: soot

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/26/18 12:43 AM

Hi Ho Joe, TaintedFury, Ana, Venus, Family, Gerry, Connie and the rest of the gang laugh

Whew...can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can take a breather...

Have a wonderful evening everyone

Have a great Friday TaintedFury

wave2

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/26/18 01:19 AM

G'Day Soot thanks hope you have a great Friday too. wave2
Posted By: venus

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/26/18 04:47 AM

Good night, everyone. sleep
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Happy Thump Day - 10/26/18 04:48 AM

NIghty night...